Reviews for Dare 2 Dream
lucife56 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Really interesting! I like it. :)
Just a Random Hufflepuff chapter 16 . 11/20/2010
I love this fic. I like Dara much and I find the whole story very original and creative. CAn't wait for the next chapter.
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 16 . 11/14/2010
nice idea!

But why would mcgonagall listen to dara? just wondering...

hmm...what about dara with ron. because dara with harry is too obvious :D
Free Dreamer Night Writer chapter 16 . 11/13/2010
I liked this. What's Dara's power, it sounds really interesting and dangerous.
Ouch Charlie chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
gahh, i love this fanfic! (:

it was really interesting and kept me wanting to read more.
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 15 . 10/22/2010
I really liked this chapter! I think it would be rather humorous if Blaise went out with Aastoria/Daphne Greengrass or Pansy. Astoria would be more gentle then Dara, Daphne would be more aggressive, and Pansy would just continue to be Pansy... I really did like this chapter it shows strength through weakness... I loved it!

Eliza Spootkitten chapter 15 . 10/21/2010
Definately intruiging. :D What was her power? I didn't quite catch it; its almost impossible to read in this house.
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 15 . 10/21/2010
Aww...this chapter was cute! :) I mean the Blaise/Dara part

I wonder what is happening to Dara :)

Loved it though it was 'little' hard to understand!

Hmm...I really like Blaise/Dara...What about Daphne Greengrass? Nope, i dont think she would treat him the same
Wannabe-Fantasy chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
I love it, really I do. Dara is amazing and I'll definitely be checking the other story.
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 14 . 10/10/2010
Oh dear Bellatrix, I think Molly Weasley will prove that untrue in about a year or so. I like that "You have to dare to dream, nothing comes free in this world." The only thing that confuses me is that the other people would not be able to understand her, when she speaks in parseltounge, so why speak it? I hate that all of Hogwarts labled her off as a Death Eater/Pest! Grrrrrrr! How that urks me! I loved this!

Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 13 . 10/10/2010
I liked this chapter, and I'm not totally surprised that she went out with Harry, after all that is the one person who bothers Draco and Blaise the most, however one does wonder if she was completely just using Harry? Oh well, is this over? If so, this was a great read. Thanks!

icedintheveins chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I really like Dara. She's an OC that's not too Mary Sue. The only thing I have constructive critism for is the changing of tense and lack of details. It just be that I've only read two chapters, but I'm just telling you what I think. (:
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 12 . 9/20/2010
ok...stupid voldemort!

poor are they going to be back together? *curious*
MasaJeevas chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
Make her date Ron! He is too cute with his red head! Cuteness!
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
Oh, Voldy Severus is right you have a really weird glee when your torturing people. Dara should date Harry or Neville because I'm sure either one would bring Voldemort intense fury. Blaise of course will be also angry that Dara moved on and he might attack her new boyfriend and she'll walk in and it'll be perfect. *Sigh* I'm listening to Jesse's Girl the glee version right now and I'm laughing because whomever her boyfriend is, Blaise will be feeling the pain! Loved it! Update Soon!

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »