Reviews for The Risks
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
YAY! He can move his toes! I cried when he couldn't move or feel his legs, Gott I was breakig down and now I'm absolutely estatic!
I'm so fucking happy right now!
LunarStar98 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
please continue healing Sena and advancing the story
mangaloverize chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
What an emotional story I really liked it :)
I hope you will update soon so we got too see what's going to happen to Sena
LunarStar98 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
SENA.
Toko Kyotaro chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
O.M.G.! u rite the best fuckin' stories ever! I LOVE YOU~! (not in that way) LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.
Viven chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Poor Sena! T~T
Akira Ijyuin chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Dios, no le funcionan las piernas!... DIablos, espero algun dia pueda volver a correr... Sena ;O;
Uniasus chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Ever since I started reading Eyeshield 21, I've been thinking of a fic like this. Too bad I didn't find it sooner! I hope you continue.
xXFissshBonesssXx chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
FRRRRRR.

For the love of all things good, FINISH THIS. Or I will hunt you down and lock you in a room with nothing but a piece of paper and pencil until you've written it.

I'm dying, seriously. This could be a great platform for the rest of your story: please, please, please write.
Azura Ray chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
"mearly" in the 8th paragraph should be spelt "merely". I really think you should continue this fic. Right now its at a total cliff-hanger. So could you please write another chapter maybe so that readers like me could get some closure?
Kuraihikaru chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Well that made me cry... but it was gooood~ And Hiruma is a very big potty mouth, before writing eyeshield 21 fanfics I've never said fuck, now I say it too much... good luck and keep on writing~ It was enjoyable.
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I think you should very much write another chapter. You've left things unresolved in a horrible situation for everyone. Clearly there's not going to be any winners here.
Amira Devant chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Hey,

I really like your idea for an ES21 fic. It's an interesting angle, considering that Sena always get ups. Got some awesome potential for some character developement there! It's well-written and i don't think I saw any mistakes...

SO awesome start! Lol.

Please keep writing it! I look forward to the next chapter!

amira d.