Reviews for How to like People who like Cats
Atlantis chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Uwaaaaa, I wish it was longer than just a one-shot! This has so much potential as a multi-chapter fanfiction. I would offer to adopt it, but I am swamped and I don't have a FanFiction account, just a Quotev account... WELL, it was still thoroughly enjoyable
EnglishFangasms chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
OAO
I... I just cannot... I cannot... I cannot words anymore...
ninja mud chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Unbelivably cute and Alfred's cat is brillent- squeezing in between them sneaky-like. The colour pens were a really good idea too and were a nice way to subtaly hint at what will happen after.
Across the pond. Lol'd. :D
Also, your characterizations are really good, without being OTT and getting in the way. It's good to see someone who can use grammer *cough*ImaGrammerNatzi*cough* and spelling too.
One instance where being sick acctually worked to an advantege. XD
Oniongrass chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This fic, the feels I got, omg. So cute, it was worth reading 15,042 words, which is more than some multi-chaps have, I'll have you know! I loved the part where Alfred talked about when he moved out of Arthur's place and he called it like a war and said he wanted independence and OMG THEY LIVE ACROSS A POND. AS IN, "ACROSS THE POND", *DIED*.
Lum Invader chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I adored this. You made a refreshing and wholesome story without making it sappy and adding unnecessary characters. Hope to read more of your fics in the future!
ROYSOURBOI chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I saw this story long before I got an account and loved it! It was in fact one of the first things I read on here that had me hooked on this website! I love you, but not in a creepy way!
"I like people who like cats who like pickles."
That was my catchphrase at school for a while.
Hasta la pasta!
bye sora chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
omg! so perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is amazing
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh my gosh, I loved this story. I typically don't go for slice of life stuff at all, but this is just so good. The characters, the fluff, the quirks, the references ('across the pond,' really xDD), it just made for such a charming story. Great work on this. )

~Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
kukuki chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Oh yess~ That was amazingly beautiful. I loved it so much. And i don't remember seeing any errors either;D I would adore if you wrote a sequel, and maybe you did! Im about to check out your other stories right now! Just wanted to let you know that this was amazing and I love you!
BlueGerenuk chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I loved this story so much! Especially the pond reference!
cloudylondon chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Please continue. I love this, so much!

The idea is simple but brilliant.
Coelacanthic chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is the fluffiest fluff-fluff, and I love it.

Sorry, but I was to busy adoring the adorable to notice anything that needed to be critiqued
NihonBara chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
That "he lives across the pond" joke and you'd think "I had declared war" were hilarious. This is great!
Lazy Gaga chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
How could something be so cute and fluffy? I absolutely loved every little bit of this little (or not so little) oneshot! I LOOOOOVE it! Fantastic job! Seriously!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »