Reviews for How to like People who like Cats
darkdragonalucard chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
i want more!
underhandlilies chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
If I could, I would squeal forever. This was so adorably cute, I absolutely LOVED Alfred, being that I know quite a couple of hims in real life, and I loved the entire little theme of post it notes and ink. It was cute, and sweet, and perfect for right now. Thank you! 3
irelevant chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
So cool :D

Like the across the pond reference :p
sabacat chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is one of those rare special fics that was just pure happiness and joy to read. Everything about it was absolutely adorable!
zeromotion chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
absolutely found this by accident but it was amazing 8D

I loved every single bit x)

I also like your writing style, maybe I check out a few more of your fanfics
Animartchic chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very awesome story, I actually stayed up later then planed. I'll blame you for making me sleepy in the morning lol. Would totes love to see something else in this 'universe' like you mentioned in the author's note. If there already is one would you point me in the right detection? (:
Readers-Section chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This was LOVELY. Ivan's crush on Alfred is so cute! And I loved how it was written, smooth and flowing, all the details in their exact place, and cameos from some of the oter characters...I also loved Alfred's 'war of independance' from his brother. XD Reeeeally cute story.
Cherrytreeintherain chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Aww, this was cute! So fluffy _ I hope to see more in this universe too :D
jellybeansprout chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is the most adorable thing.

Ivan's crush on Alfred is just too cute. I love the normal, everyday setting, with the cast of Hetalia as just regular guys working in an office. It wasn't too zany or crazy, but a believable world with the cast still maintaining their personalities.

Also, I love the minimalism of the cast. There weren't really many characters beyond just Ivan, Alfred, and Arthur, but the workplace and environment were very clearly established. It was hilarious that Ivan didn't even know what his job was, and that Alfred invited him along using the office lingo, and Ivan not realizing it until they're in some fancy restaurant with unreadable menus. (Hee hee, Ivan ate the garnish xD)

Alfred was super cute too. He was just like one of those outgoing kids who was trying to get close to his crush by being overtly friendly without trying to be over the top, and still needing reassurance. And his little habits, like the purpose of each color pen for his writings, though I do wish the pink pen had gotten a mention. His cat is awesome too. I knew a dog that was the exact same way. Super fluffy and probably overweight, but when it laid down, it looked like a log, and it was so cute.

The fic was wonderfully rife with one-liners that I found too clever, and ended up laughing in my chair and looking like a maniac. Like that four word sentence about Ivan's food severely lacking pickles. Or how Arthur lives across the "pond". Or when Alfred describes his status as "busy dying". Ugh I could go on. It's too great.

I adore the super fluffiness. It's just a cute, feel-good fic throughout. The length wasn't overbearing since it fleshed out the little burgeoning growth of Ivan's relationship with Alfred. The touches of Arthur's over protectiveness were great too. I wonder what he'll do when he finds out that Ivan and Alfred might be becoming more than just awesome friends.

I loved this fic. Thanks for writing such an awesome and super cute piece.
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
D'awww! That was soooo adorable! Things from Ivan's P.O.V. make me happy~
anonymoosefangirl chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Aw I squealed at how absolutely adorable this was
TheRockNRollBeauty chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I almost laughed out loud when I read that artie lived "across the pond". its things like that that really make or break AUs for me.

I've been stalking your livejournal for a few weeks but I've never read this one! You are absolutely fab at writing though, I absolutely adore you're RusAme stuff. (and I think you were the first author to make me like UKUS too...)

Keep up the good work! 3
charlottetheharlot11 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This story is wonderful. It's the perfect mix of sweet and clever. I really enjoyed reading it.
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
this was cute. i liked Ivan's character/personality.

sorry, no grammar mistakes from me.
anon chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This is absolutely adorable, I hope you do write more for this universe:)
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »