Reviews for How to like People who like Cats
sakerat chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love this so much! It's great, It's awesome and oh so cute and fluffy. I'd love to read anything you came up with about these two.

*sighs* So happy now~
Tobifan4444 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Such a cute story! 3 I love the cat too xDD cats do the darnest things. I did spot a "couple" spelling errors and such in your story, so make sure to fix those up :)
Sporadic-Dreams chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
all right this is just me nit-picking, but whatever.

if you've already fixed it, then IGNORE THIS COMMENT.

eh, the part where alfred and ivan are in that restaraunt, the really fancy one where they can't read the menu, it's after the part where alfred is reading the menu sideways, which is totally hilarious.

"I don't know what half of this stuff is," America admitted, scratching the bridge of his nose as he righted his head.

there! i said it!

anyways, holy damn this is an awesome fluff story that i totally luffles! such detail! such, such, awesomeness my teeny-tiny easily-forgets-things mind has had the honor to read! if i could i would fave this story a billion, no a trillion times!

*abuses "Add Story to Favorites" button*
catskid100 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Omigawsh. i seriously loved this. it was just. wow. im foaming at the mouth here! it was so well written, cute, and just plain ol great! long as hell, but i enjoyed every minute of it beyond belief. there needs to me more fanfictions like this one. -catskid100
The Cat With the Green Scarf chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
You know what, I've never read a story by you that I didn't adore with my heart and soul. Just thought now is the time to materialize and voice my sentiments at last. :'D

I absolutely adored it. It was just perfect, Alfred was so in character and loveable as always, I found myself loving the idea of everyone in an office setting, and Pickles was unbelievably endearing. He reminds me of my cat, who is a humongous fuzzball who likes to sleep curled up on my chest. It's awkward, but very sweet.

As for grammar, the only errors I can remember spotting is in the part where Alfred explains that his tie is a clip-on, the 'c' is missing in 'excited' and there is 'dine' written instead of 'done', I'm assuming. That's all I can remember. To be honest, little errors really don't bother me at all. I just want to be hugged forever. XD

Please do write more for this universe! It would make me so retardedly happy. :3
The-Icon-Girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Amazing. 3 I absolutely love it.

I am not even a fan of Russia/America and I love it. 3
Sparadoof chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS.

I spent a while reading this, and I love it. xD

I really want to see more of it.
The DayDreaming chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I love you like woah. Please hold me, because I'm just about ready to roll on the floor and foam at the mouth with just how -licious this is.

Hello, this is Eram Quod Es from livejournal. :) This is so totally amazing, and I love love love it! Just, FFFFFFF everything!

I'm going to leave a more detailed review later on lj, but for now I just want to claim this beast's comment virginity. I'm pedo-ing hard right now. I will be sad if I don't. D:

This is just beyond perfect! I really wish I could navigate communities and participate in this fluffathon. It's just so FFFFFF, awesome. And even if it's hard to believe, I can do fluff! Maybe! If I think really hard and maybe slam my head into the wall a couple times. Yeah. Guess I'll wait for what ever comes up next. :(

Anyways, great story, great concept, great writing! Seriously, can I pleeeease take your writing skills and hold them closely to my bosom? I would love you long time.

A more coherent comment to come on lj later!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6