Reviews for A Kingdom Filled With Cheese
CS chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I searched far and wide for a copycat version and couldn't find it. I am glad to have stumbled upon this.
lynn-writer chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
"if my chancellor was a cheese, what kind would he be"

Absolutely classic! :D
Sathaeri chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Aaaahh!

Can't... stop... laughing...!

Great job! Also, you sound like you know a lot about cheese XD
Piceron chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ah, creative fun story. I liked how you fereldenized (is that a word?) the names of the cheeses. Definitely going to have to try the recipe!
Chatoyant Tiger chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
What an amusing story! That's such an Alistair thing to do.
StellaSmooth chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Love the story AND the recipe! I am definitely planning on trying that out for dinner tomorrow! You are a wonder, madam as you have fed both my love of reading and given me a way to play Rachel Ray in my kitchen! Thank you!
Nithu chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Brilliantly done - and that recipe sounds good :D
Eva Galana chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Lovely little short. Very well done (see? Alistair does think about stuff).

I also like that his queen is vague. If going completely by the game, we all know she should be Cousland, but the way she speaks about Fergus leaves it open for interpretation.

Overall, well done. May need to try the recipe. I've my own cheese soup I make a lot, too! *grins*
Erynnar chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Okay I love this! Your Ali cracks me up! _
jenncgf chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Nicely done, nicely done!
Shakespira chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
LOL...great choices with the cheeses fitting the personalities. Hard not to chuckle all the way through this.

Well done! And thanks for the recipe.
Violet Theirin chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Cheese Glorious Cheese!...no...wait...wrong story...but still *mindless happy dance* Such a cute story, you come up with such original ideas. You my dear are the cheese to my macaroni! MUAHS