Reviews for Forming Friendships
SONICgal chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This is still one of my favorite Hetalia fics ever. So perfect. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I don't even ship them but this was really good!
ivyterasu chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
awwww aasdfg really love it! huhuhu ewe
Me1anch0lich0lic chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I usually don't read asakiku fics but that damn well cute and hot.
kaz320 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Aww, this is definitely the best onsen-themed fanfiction I've ever came across to! It was really adorable how England was surprised by Kiku joining him in the bath, and how Kiku was infatuated with the Briton's light-colored hair. Every scene was depicted with so much precision that I could visualize the story in my mind as I read through it :-) Thank you so much for sharing! Please keep up the great work!
yvoi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
THEY SHOULD GET DRUNK MORE OFTEN.
random alias chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I love how Japan is so focused on England's foreign-ness in the beginning, it's so cute to see him distracted by pretty colors. I think they were very in character and their reactions felt real not forced or rushed, and it was sweet how England saw it as building a strong friendship the whole time.
ahha.interesting chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
*i cant login!idontknowwhy...* i like how japan said good night at the end, nice touch! and the sex was really nice too, and noone was OOC...maybe England a little, but not really! good job!
rt192483 chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I...love you...and this...so much...that...I can't...even explain it.

See, you got me talking like Greece now.

The tea remark made me notice something between the two...*nudge-nudge_wink-wink* Haha, you'll find it in one of my stories! Half credit of that realization goes to you, the other half I bestow upon a picture I saw on FB.

Very suave descriptions. I especially adore the beginning.

They're so shy...that's so cute~~~! You embody it very...how should I say it? Er...nope, can't describe it. Too awesome.

And...this was so beautiful. I would like to say a lot more, but I really can't. Just know that it's awesome. (And no, I'm not saying that just because this is my OTP...I was actually doubting the pairing a bit, until this rekindled my love for it.)

Still, what I said before is a complete understatement. forgive my lack of creativity.

Well, look at that. You made me write my longest review (that is, unless you combine all the ones I gave to Blurring house Lines Nil Desperandum. *shot*

Let it be known, I could favorite this 100 times, and it wouldn't even come close to how much I adore this.
Vianka Landin chapter 1 . 10/27/2010

lovely

exiting

everything I've ever wanted
PrincessSarahEm chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Beautiful. I love this pairing! Yaoi OTP for Kiku. His hetro is Taiwan. Anyway you wrote just beautifully. I rp Kiku allot and this is exactly how I RP them together. Write more for them!
JYue chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
*gives standing ovation*

YES! THANK YOU! This! Ahh... I'm not coherent enough to express how much I liked this story!

'Their love for [tea] was something they held in common, even if England's was black and Japan's was green' - Probably my favorite line in the whole story.

I liked how things developed, it was the right pace, not rushed or anything, and the way both were hesitant was delightful. I also liked the way to implied that they had had some 'experience' without going deep into the issue, nice one!

It had been a while since I read something with switching POVs in a single story, but it worked for me.

"I need you." He put the other man's hand on the protruding part of his yukata as if to prove his point. - That made me blush. I don't blush easily. At all. Which means the scene was nicely played and really made me get into it.

And 'Awwww!' at: "You and I are more alike than I could have imagined. I hope we're friends for centuries to come."

Great piece. It's nice to see something well written for a change. Thank you for the good read! :)
lady-ribbon chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
They were both in character throughout the whole story; not to mention it was hot.

Good job :]
kevinrunsfree chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
That was hot.

I love this, I missed having some regular AsaKiku (most fics are with Pirate!England and Captive!Japan)
Brooke816 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Great story!

You did a great job at describing everything,

And there weren't any mistakes that I spotted either.

:) You're a great author and I look forward to reading some more of your stories!

(Lol,sorry I spammed the word great )