Reviews for Cozen
KitsuneMiyuKendraHyuga chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
I liked your story. But I do think that Sakura was acting a bit too slutty most of the time. And I prefer it when people aren't drunk.
But I liked this story, really. Thank you for writing it.
XCelestialDragon1X chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
One of the best NaruSaku I have ever read
sasuke uchiha007 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
wow its awesome
Zatheko chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Hehe i really liked this!
THA musIc GuY chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wow! :D This got to me. Surprisingly well.
charles cdv chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
That was a dam good story and it was HOT!
The Sincerities chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
And you say that I'm a great writer? I beg to differ after reading this. Very detailed and very well written. I liked the picture it gave out and it had an interesting concept. Very interesting concept.

I normally do not like parodies, usually I'm into realism, but office dealing scenes are hot. LOL. And I just like 'em. It's a parody so people can't necessarily expect Naruto and Sakure to be entirely in character, especially not in a mildly alternate world, so I had no problem with it. I enjoyed it, and I think one of the main reasons of that is because I could picture their behavior like this. It wasn't totally out of this world; it had a good potential to it.

Drived anger from jealousy? Nice. Realistic, especially if it's anger towards the oppsite sex. Someone of the opposite gender gets through everything you had to with little effort? I would be damn pissed. I like it.

Short smut scene, but it was nice. Good. Now, your mother read this? LOL. I'm so sorry.

Jesus, I keep my stories to myself. My parents know entirely that I write, oh, but no matter how much my mother ( and even my favorite aunt ) have asked to read them, I refuse to give them the opportunity. Especially when one of my stories is hardcore ( I suppose it is ) smut based on foreplay, and ONLY smut and foreplay. I would never live it

down.

I wish this new account of yours privacy and protection from mothers.

I just gave you a long review based on opinion and enjoyment. Sorry. LOL. I don't mean to ramble. Anywho, thank you so much for the author favorite and alert; you

deserve a review, especially for a good story like this.

See you in the future, yes?

Yvette.
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
hahaha i loved the back and forth between those two and the way they weren't all mushy sweet. i think it allowed them to retain more of their personalities. great oneshot!
ecstacyharlot chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
"I thought you said you were just tipsy."

"I lied."

LAWL!
monica chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I thought this story was absolutely amazing!

You wrote it so well, and detailed. Even though Naruto and Sakura were OOC, WHO GIVES A FUCK! I loved the personalities you gave them!

The face that the lemon was in an office made it pretty cool too!

Great story!
altec.lansing chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
Like your writing but Naruto feels massively OOC. And Sakura - her sheer lack of deference makes it really hard to accept the story where Naruto is the CEO and Sakura is supposed to be his subordinate. Wouldn't it have flowed better if they were both VPs or something, something with the same ranking?
Immortal Vows chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I like it! )
Farii chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Your MOM read it? Lmao, mine would have killed me no matter how old i was! :P

But yeah. Hot story (;
General16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Good story, keep up the good work!
HokageNaruto chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
It's very rare to see a story with as much detail as this one. Excellently written, you actually paint an image, which is pretty good for the last half of it :p. Hope to read more from you.