Reviews for We'll Be a Dream
Koizora chapter 5 . 8/29/2010
Yay update :D

I'm not sure if it was OOC for Ariadne to do that.. but it kinda surprised me :O

They needz to get together again!
Koizora chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
zomg

Arthur must feel so bad lol

Awesomeness!

I'll be waiting for the update~
Lia chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
I loved it! I really like it, I don't know why you think this sucks.

I can't wait till next chapter, I love the personalities of the characters, I can almost hear them when I read what they say
Cortexikid chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
Love this :) Beautifully written, with a great plot. Can't wait to read more! ~Cortexikid
Cathy-Gisela chapter 4 . 8/27/2010
NEED TO KNOW MORE NOW! I want to see what happens next so bad! what is Ariadne going to say to Arthur. Please update asap. I'm going to start classes this Monday so please i hope it's soon, before i have to take all those tests an work on my homework. This chapter was just pure bliss. thank you very much! I will be eagerly expecting the next chapter full of with Arthur's shame, Ariadne's scolding/questioning, and Eame's perfection! .

~cathy~
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Wow. Note to self: never assume that the person your significant other is marrying in their dream is not you. Because it will turn out to BE you. Great twist-hm, but how is Ariadne going to react? Oh, dear...
Troypayisbetter chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Oops. Lol. Arthur and his jealousy. Hehe. He should have listened to Eames, but since it was Eames...lol. And everyones purple...HAHA...purple glass. That was great. Its a great job. I can't wait to see what Ariadne has to say when they get out of this. Lol. Stupid Arthur. But it was cute. i can't wait for more. Keep it up! And it wasn't bad...at leat not to me. :D
impossiblypossible chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. that was my exact reaction. sooo good. update soon pleaseeeee
DancingintheRain131 chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
If this is you doing bad, then I am officially STOKED to see you at your best. I could see all of this happening in my mind, and I loved the ending! But whyyyy did you end it like this? There had better be an update soon missy!
ThePointGirl chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
YOU ARE AMAZING!

Seriously this is sooo cool...

Write more please :")
hiswheezy chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
O.O I liked this chapter! Arthur and Eames are so awesome! The end was really good too, I think Ariadne's someone who would react more to someone invading her dream. Good job with this one, it didn't suck!
Carito chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
This chapter is better than the the last one! I think...

So keep working :)
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
i don't think this chapter is all that bad. arthur seems a little out their at times and i don't think it's the best chapter you have ever wirtten but it's fine and i can't wait to see ariadne's reaction to arthur being in her dream!
SopranoandBass chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
As a matter of fact, I quite liked it! Update soon! And oops luck with school!
Jordiekkthxbai chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
Oh dear an angry Arthur would definitely be scary.

But the next chapter will be brilliant!

Loved it and can't wait for the update!
100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »