Reviews for All My Dreams, Torn Asunder
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Ugh, omg, what an emotional trip! Great job!
fukuyama chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
So I noticed Spock never explained why he didn't leave a note.
Other than that: very intense and though the message is clear, this is one of the occasions were it's harder done than said. Well, we can only strive to better ourselves.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Spock holding Jim like some kind of straight jacket was GREAT. I have a bit of 'strong' kink, and that fulfilled me perfectly

And it was sadddddd. Highly enjoyed!
bbb136 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Epic ending. :D
Nur Misur11 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
The pain and how torn Jim was stirring and this story so sucked me in and made feel so bad for them. I was also glad Jim was tough in the end while still deciding to give Spock another chance. Good job with this.
Ominee chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I love this. I think you should do a sequel to it of how Spock makes it up. And some sex xD. I keep rereading it over, I need it
Gitters-Gold chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Amazzzzzzzzing!
Peachvodka chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This definitely deserves more than 14 reviews, what with actually having a plot and all. Also, the desperate romance ftw. :)
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I just cannot describe how amazing this story is. You communicated Jim's anguish and pain, agony of not knowing and thinking that he has been left behind again so well that one could feel it while reading. Building of anxiety, anticipation what will happen when they see each other and can talk...you really know how to make your reader aching.

"Prove it." That packed a punch. If you wrote anything else, an elaborate sentence it probably would not deliver so strongly as this one did.

That will be one powerful, mind blowing mind meld...and there will be tears :) but for joy this time :D.

Would you consider writing another chapter as sequel? :D How Spock proved it and when they get back to Enterprise? :D (oh, Bones will hypo the brains out of him lol).

And now on to Spock...how effing hard was writing a note? Just one sentence, "Intercepted msg, danger to Vulcan...will be back!" How hard? Seriously, I'll give money to buy him some post it's and a bloody pen! He better make up to Jim with the most awesome, mind blowing, limbs paralyzing mind meld and bed tumble.
Doni chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Amazing story. The hurt and pain is tangible. I'd live to see Spock prove it.
Dysgrammatophobia chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
This is completely and totally amazing. I love it so much. Will you write anymore in this universe? Thanks for sharing.
BlackMagicWhiteMagic chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
Wow this was such a great one shot, I really think that you got the characters of Kirk and Spock down to a T
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
"Prove it."

That is going to be one freakingly powerful, intense and painful Mindmeld.
aisarete chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
The whole story is intense and amazing and lovelove, but the ending-! It's just so beyond perfect there are no words for it. It fits this fic and the movie and even the original series. It's just... gah. YES.
ecsuss chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
oh wow, that was excellent, so very painfull and angsty, wow, please sequel?