Reviews for A Cinderella Without The Glass Slipper
Yeah no shit you screwed up, you stalked her (albeit with good intentions), you manipulated her mother into transferring her into your school and you pursued unwanted sexual advances on her. You may genuinely like her but she has every reason to be angry at you. I will blame the limited definition of masculinity that was pressed on him. Now grow balls and apologize.
sassyisme459 chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
i love it so much!
AudiLion chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
Do you know how long it took me to read this and find a cliffhanger!?
TDandMe chapter 16 . 2/2/2013
this is great! Please finish if you're still writing!
RoseOfTheEndlessLife chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Amazing! I'm loving this! Keeeeep it up!
HATERS CAN'T SEE ME chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
this good but there shhould be more d/c and less d/g
violet300053 chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
AMAZING! cant wait till the next chapter comes out :)
tiahnaleexo chapter 16 . 5/1/2011
omg! plz plz update soon! i love it! courtney is finally showing her feelings for duncan!
heartandstar101 chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
HOORAY! AN UPDATE! look I can't stay here for long, so I gotta make this short.

LOVE IT!

OKAY UPDATE PLEASE!
CarmillaD chapter 16 . 2/2/2011
I always like to see how Courtney's mom is just like her daughter and tries to be always serious, tough and strong when in fact she's vulnerable, especially concerning the people she loves.

I was pretty nervous about what was going to happen between Duncan and Gwen, but is nice to see that at least he's taking their relationship as just friends in an easier way, even if Gwen's still strugling with her feelings U_Uu. Hahaha, it was really funny when Duncan's delinquent habits were pointed out, especially when he thinks about the stolen purse story, and God this part made me crack XD:

"[...]

"What the hell are you doing here? Robbing us?" She hissed, and I grinned slyly.

"Naw, you know the only thing I wanna steal here, is your heart." I winked at her, and had to keep from laughing when she gave me her signature bitchy glare.

[...]"

Rawr, loved the sexual tension between DxC, but liked even more that chaste but sweet ending of the flashback * 3 *. Maybe Gwen helping Duncan to find a present for Courtney would help for her closure, at least I hope so. Please, continue soon
flymeawaytoneverland chapter 16 . 1/30/2011
..bahahahahahaha, a dictionary? that's a new one ;) I agree with Duncan though.. those things are evil..

awwwww! he's shopping for her :) and he smiled like a stupid idiot after she kissed his cheek for half a second? he so loves her.. and I bet she loves him to.. I just hope she admits it..

hmm.. I sense that Trent or no Trent.. Gwen is gonna be jealous of the whole Court thing.. cause it seems that she still likes Duncan..

..huh.. I wonder how Geoff is doing with HIS gift too.. haha :P loved this update soon! :)
CarmillaD chapter 15 . 12/15/2010
Hahaha, the DxC beginning was really funny and typical for them _U. Aw, I don't get tired of the 'beautiful/handsome' interchange between TxG, and Trent was so romantic! *lovestruck sigh*. Uh, oh, but there's still drama concerning Gwen's feelings towards Duncan. Could it be that she's calling him to talk about the date so that would be a closure and establish him as 100% friend only for her? Please, continue soon
Sincerely SugarFoot chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
you better have it out soon, or so help me...i will lay a pox upon your house! Im lookin gso foreward to the next chapter.
Lucky and Witty Number18 chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
Hi there! After you left me such a nice review, I thought I'd pop by and review of your stories! This one seemed to be the most popular, and I have to say I really liked it! You give a very interesting interpretation of Duncan and Courtney's relationship, where Duncan is the boy hopelessly in love, while Courtney is the prize to be won over through cleverness and determination. I feel like their relationship in this story is close to how they were in the first season, where she would never admit to liking him, but he gradually worked his way into her heart. You also captured the other characters very well, and one of the best thing I liked about this story was that when I was reading I felt as though I was "watching" a teen drama on TV! One thing I'd like to ask you is how to you break down your paragraphs so neatly, mine are always huge blocky chunks, while yours seem to flow so nicely. Any advice?
heartandstar101 chapter 15 . 12/7/2010
Booo Now I'm getting irritated!

I love cute little cliche Gwen and Trent 3 Very nice, although I don't think Trent would cup Gwen's face and give her a light peck. It just seems to out of ordinary.

LIke, not him, more Duncan-like...

The cutest thing is that Gwen's brother can read Gwen like a book ;) smart, yet why Duncan? UGGH I'm starting to get a little sick of your teasings and mentions about DuncanxGwen, missy P But in a way that's acceptable.

Just don't /push it/ You're almost close to... Like, 76% kayz? You're totally fine right now, I mean if you mention it again it'll be 78% or something but it'll still be acceptable.

And I don't wanna control this story like a puppet, cause whenever I "control a story" it's not really /your/ story and it gets soo predictable.

I'm glad this one's still /unpredictable/

Meheheeheee Duncan thinking all lovish like. "Courtney had almost called Nathan. That one phone call could of ruined my chances with her forever." I like that part, so adorably cute!

Ahh but the part that makes up all these guesses and brings this chapter to life, "Suddenly, my own phone started to play it's signature ring tone, while Gwen's name lit up the screen.

Apparently, that wasn't the only thing that could ruin my chances with Princess forever..."

I don't know if he means by

"If she finds out about Gwen she'll probably assume something, avoid me, and I'll never have a chance with her."

Or!

"I think I'm starting to consider her... but Princess still has a great advantage ;) *sigh* Chicks." Advantage: 52% Gwen: 48%

Ooh Close match. I'm really wondering if Duncan and Gwen kiss in the next chapter }:) If I get that right I'll /scream!/ In a way like, "OH YEAH TOTALLY GUESSING RIGHT!" of course it'll hurt a bit that DxG kissed but *shrugs* Y'know you gotta keep depending on those chapters ;)

Btw

FAILED GUESS: When I saw "I don't know what to say" as the chapter name I thought Duncan was gonna tell Courtney 'I love you' which I would've screamed at you (not really scream P I would never!) that it's too soon.

*Sigh* But you didn't... Relief...

UPDATE SOON!