Reviews for It Doesn't Matter
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Maybe there will be more? Are you kidding me. This is a great story. But it is not done...Cry Cry Cry. That is so mean. Please update.
Foreverwolf chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
You are so evil! This feels like walking in on a really interesting conversation, and then being pulled away before you can hear the rest of it! lol.

Excellent story. And you've got Caleb/Dean down pat. Love hurt Dean and freaking, caring, Caleb.

Hope to see more. What happened to Sam? Is Dean going to fight the demons in his weakened condition? Will Caleb let him, or force him out of the fight? Will Dean push all his injuries to the side in order to rescue Sam, only to collapse once he's safe? So many questions!

Love this story!
Brightshadow-chi chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
very nice one shot. would be even better if you could continue it ;)
Trena81 chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Nice start! I love me some hurt!Dean.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Hmmm I would like some more? lol but I also like it the way it is, too, haha ;) Excellent job!
Ridley chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I am all for you following any plot bunny you have! This was just a wonderful slice of story, such a great character shot of the Dean we all know and love. Thank you for taking the time to share it and indulge us in your talent.

Rid
montez chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
you so need to continue, I need more caring Caleb/hurt Dean and where the heck is Sam?
Zyanya chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Yeah! I want more hehe
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
*THIS* actually feels complete to me. Like I don't really need to know the before - you expertly fill in the gaps regarding how Dean wound up in this state through dialogue and we all know that Dean's going to kick some ass after... as soon as he recharges and Caleb finds out who's ass needs to be kicked.

This: "Dean panted, his grip tightened on the doorframe to his hospital room, the wood cool and solid beneath his hand. The room spun sluggishly around him. He swallowed back a wave of nausea, closing his eyes for a second hoping the lightheadedness would ease. His body wasn't ready to leave the hospital and if he was honest, he really wanted to crawl back to bed and pass out until he didn't feel like death warmed over." is one heck of an awesome beginning. I love it! Poor guy really feels horrible.

Then I love Caleb helping Dean with the task of walking and bundling him into the car even though he just chewed Dean out for signing out AMA.

And this line is TOTALLY DEAN: ""Your concern's heartbreaking, Captain Obvious." Dean blinked slowly, the frown on his forehead deepened."

Even though I'm not a Brotherhood fan, I love this fic... mostly because it has Dean all shaky and pale and sweaty and sick and hurt and running on empty but still trying so desperately to deliver for Sam. Also, I love Dean having a nickname for once... Deuce just *FITS* him.
friendly chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
great job.. would love more
supernatural4769 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
wow! i really liked that! if you can add more please do, if not that's okay. keep up the good work!
cdewinter78 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Always enjoy the Dean Caleb relationship, especially when written this well. I like how you have Caleb adjusting his tactic's in response to Dean's stubourness, fear, guilt or pain, the way Caleb responds to Dean is what makes him so loveable for me. Hell you even have him willing to take flack from Mac to help Dean do what Caleb knows in his heart is a foolish thing. Your description of Dean coping with his pain and guilt are delicious, and so well done. Of course he'd blame himself when Sam was taken, of course he'd not give a thought to his own suffering in his haste to stop whatever suffering he imagined Sam was going through!

Great work, would LOVE if there was more, but am also happy to re-read this for now. Thanks for the read. Abi.
penless chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Haha, you ARE evil! ;)

Actually, I would agree that this feels like a complete work. I enjoy fics where you feel as though you've been dropped in the midst of a story already in progress. And it's a testament to your mad skillz for leaving a reader satisfied in such a manner - I really feel like this could remain a one shot and be awesome just like that.

That being said, I'm still alerting this in case you do continue on this, because I'd be crazy to not read on, should this carry on. You're very talented!

Thanks!
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awwwwww that was soooo sweet!Caleb acting like a big brother...and sick Dean with a fever..I want more!
Sensue chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
keep it up. by the way you can add your brotherhood stories to the community. :)