Reviews for Kidnapped Love
awww I love it! :D
Twihardgirl12 chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Wicked story
chnctgislnd07 chapter 16 . 12/16/2012
Very difficult story, well written but very heavy. Thanks for writing.
Whitlock.Mason.McCarty.Cullen chapter 16 . 6/22/2012
ohhhhh. i can't believe you could write this. the depth of the emotion and detailing was absolutely terrific and terrible. you are truely a great are one outstanding author. never stop writing.
BellaAndEdwardAndStelenaLover9 chapter 16 . 3/5/2012
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward are getting Married yay
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
Great story! I hope that theres a sequel!

Pls continue soon and update faster and sooner pls!

BellaMidnightsFog chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
I love this story :)
19-twilight-fan-93 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Thanks for the tears... I literally just stopped crying and then I read this chapter and started all over again.. I have a test tomorrow and it wouldn't surprised me if I started crying in the middle of it... I'm gonna go read another chapter .. It better be worth the tears and the fact that I'm falling asleep at 12:30 in the morning! Sorry if it don't make sense at all but I'm on my iPod so it's kinda hard to tell... Reading more :)
petralucie chapter 15 . 11/22/2010
I like your story. It is realistic and originally... and I like Bella who saved Edward :-)
supertwilightfan chapter 16 . 11/6/2010
you did a great job at writing this book and you managed to fit it into 16 chapters. loved it. thanks for sharing :)
MistaMeow chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
I enjoyed this story. Thanks for writing it!
Sleeping-Not-So-Beauty chapter 16 . 9/21/2010
that was really good! im so glad she beat up mitch! is this the end or are you still writing? x