Reviews for Be Careful of Watching TV Before a Movie Starts
giogiu chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
I laughed loud and hard! It was ages I wasn't laughing so much while reading! Too funny! Definitely my favorite story! Love your Shusei!
iowa chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Yeah, it's crack, but I like it!
It makes me smile all day xD
Esp. HotShu part is so lovely.
ProudDeaf chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I enjoyed this more then I probably should've :D
Tarmachan chapter 1 . 10/12/2011

I suspected what it was as soon as you said "half as long as its body", and my hunch was confirmed at the "du-" part! We learned about this in one of the modules of my uni course this year, and seeing a fanfic on it cracked me up! Ah I can see their faces so clearly lolololol!

Also, you like Gintama? *brofist*
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I laughed so hard, you can't imagine. and I went to wikipedia to learn about that duke. well, pretty impressive... (dunno what to think) and I re-read the OS. and I laughed as hard as the 1st time.

so great ! BRAVO !
yumerin chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I am laughing myself of. I could see the whole scene running in front of my very own eyes, I tell you. And Tsukumo, sweet, candy eater Tsukumo, trying to put the batteries back. Oh, the lurlz.

*going to Wikipedia discover if Oxyura vittata is what I think it is /lives in Brazil*
AfterxThexRain chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Incredibly funny. I laughed hysterically, and I haven't had that much fun in a while! LOL. I loved the story's premise and how you were able to take them, usually serious characters, and play up their individual quirks. Loved it, loved it, loved it!
TiRaMiSuLoVeR chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I also had to look up what a Oxyura vittata is, and I'm glad I did, had me giggling. Funny fic, lol Shusei is awesome for making them watch that. I'm all for UraBoku angst, but its nice to see a light hearted story like this :)
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
LOL. Love how everyone is just acting their sweet like their selves. :)
dragonprincess01 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I have just watched this anime and love it...this was absolutely halarious...thanks for the laugh.
Tenshi no Hoshii chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
LOL! Omgoodness! I agree with everything goldenVIOLIN127 wrote, it's really good to see something in the Uraboku section that isn't remotely sad in someway, shape or form.

(I'll admit I googled Oxyura vittata..and Omg I didn't know this even existed! That's insane) This caught me so off guard but in such a good way! I love you for this! xD
FidgeyTova chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
LOL! this made my day! I had to look on wikipedia as to what an Oxyura vittata was...

Anyway, this was very funny! Nice to see an Uraboku fic that isn't so sad. Hope there's more to come! :D