Reviews for Sins Of A Galactic Empire
Forlanceabice chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
NOTICE: It would seem that something is affecting the site's review section during submission, as I do not my review submitted. Thus I have taken to submitting it to this chapter. I apologize if this results in a duplicate comment.

Well, quite the crossover you have here sir.

Aside from a few typos, spellings errors and the like here and there, I find this story solid. It is unfortunate that you canceled this story when things were about to ramp up, apparently due to there being a lack of a decent sized audience to justify storming through both writer's block and lackluster motivation. From the looks of the status of your last update on your profile, I doubt you will even see this message. Even still, I find myself implored to do so by the mere promise of what could have been.

has few stories that are decent as it is, long lasting stories even more so. Especially competent ones in terms of crossovers like this one where there is more or less a rough balance between the UNSC/Republic in military and economic power. I find it rather disappointing in this regard that you did make an initial promise to complete this story in some manner, only to pull the plug that this date. Presumably, you have found fresher pastures if you have decided to move forth to professional fiction writing. In that case, I hope your endeavors have proven to be fruitful.

That said, if you happen to revisit this story, it would be nice to see this story resume updating once again.

As said before, I find this story interesting. It is nice to see different takes by various authors on this subject of a Star Wars and Halo crossover. You do have an audience, even if it may be somewhat of a dormant one that does not always provide either a review or follow. Internet audiences tend to usually lurk, with a few sometimes chiming in if they have something worth saying in their view.
Forlanceabice chapter 11 . 1/1/2016
Well, quite the crossover you have here sir.

tylermech66 chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
darkside? it seems more like a lack of the force... plus some interloper somewhere :P
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
WTF! You should have kept that going! You actually made this thing work!
You have officially lost a fan:(
zzzxxc1 chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Could you atleast put it up for adoption?Give it to like UH-60 Nightstalker or something.
jaredriscool chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
Very good story

BTW for all of the Star Wars fanboys the Mac cannons are before the retcon
Unknown chapter 11 . 9/19/2015
Well, there not dead
trninjakiller chapter 8 . 4/25/2015
Dude 600,000 km is a little less then twice the distance to the moon.
Johnson chapter 11 . 2/26/2015
Why is it that all the good stories die? The sad pathetic ones with no real story or plotline always finish, but it's the good ones that die. Woah to me for literature is a dying art in face of incompetence.
SmokeTinyTom chapter 11 . 1/13/2015
We didn't even get to see the Jedi's Reaction ONE Spartan Killing two Jedi's and Heavily Wounding another. Good luck with your other stories. If you ever change your mind then we'll all be happy.
Goldspark1 chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
Nice chapter. However I was hoping if you could explain on why the Jedi would join this war. I thought they would never force their leadership onto others no matter what the circumstances, even if they aren't force sensitive. The Jedi are here as galactic peacekeepers or are they that blinded to their arrogance?
Kevin Horstmann chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
your story is amazing and surprisingly 98% accurate on ALL Facts. however with constructive criticism the Republic Cruisers do carry Kiloton-Megaton Scale Proton Torpedoes (Much More Powerful than Concussion Missiles and can't be shot down by Flak, you might consider using them in a future production) OH NO I just read that the following Chapters were already made. Still Great Story man I usually don't read Books that much but your story hooked me in.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Awsomeness...just pure Awsomeness.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/17/2014
Can a friend of mine take over this story. It was really good and we appreciate your creativity.
James Ryan chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
You lied to us... You said you will finish this fanfic.. You broke your promise... You are those people who lie and break promises...
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »