Reviews for Sins Of A Galactic Empire
Russet Sprouts chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
LOL! I laughed when i read the operation was named "suckerpunch"

The UNSC is weaker and more vulnerable to the attacks of their opponents, unlike your other sins fic, which i felt the UNSC were too powerful. I like that since it keeps me reading, not knowing the outcome of the battles.
Imperial warlord chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awesme chapter.

Can't wait for the next one.
SuperiorShortness chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Thanks for the chapter! I hope we get more soon! Yes, were your greedy fans!

A Fan,

Kevin
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awesome start for an epic story! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Anant tanikella chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
From reading your story i can only say this -YOUR STORY ROCKS!

Your grammar is brilliant no sign of mistakes,your description of the UNSC weapons and ships and the excellent story make it better.

Im sure your story will be a DONT ABANDOAN HAVE TO COMPLETE IT.
kamikage86 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
MORE, MORE, MORE, UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE, FOR THE LOVE OF THE FORERUNNERS UPDATE!

BE AT PEACE WITH NARUTO, MASTER THE NARUTO SAGA, NARUTO IS FOREVER, DATTEBAYO!

ROBOTECH IS GOD, ROBOTECH IS LIFE, ROBOTECH FOREVER, HOORAH!

WE ARE TERRANS, WE ARE SPARTANS, WE ARE RECLAIMERS, WE ARE OF HALO!
TitanX7 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This story is awesome. The spelling and grammar are explain all the ships and weapons UNSC really well. Also your space battles and or fight scenes are really detailed and exciting. I can not wait for the next chapter, go UNSC!
Dusel chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
LOL, I read about only a quarter of your story which means your timeline and the new stuff description and the beginning of Palpatine's thoughts and I have to say that your story is Pure Halo Wank.

You're not even trying to hide it, you're showing the UNSC as good guys when they actually led an oppressive regime, you glossed over how the Spartans were chosen or how many children died during augmentation, you make it sound like Genocide is a GOOD thing, what's next you're gonna NOVA bomb Corusant? Kill a Trillion just for kicks? The UNSC/Covenant war may have lasted for 28 years but the losses were nothing compared to the Clone Wars, which while lasted only for two years raged clean across a GALAXY.

What else? Oh YEAH! How in the BLUE HELL did ONI get the info on the Clone Wars, the things that mattered like who was behind it, how did that happen was done in shady, dark places in the shadows on Worlds that no-one probably even remembers, heck Kamino was erased from the archives.

Also, shocking revaluations? As if, at best everyone would have laughed at the UNSC delegates as the history of Corusant goes back Two-hundred-thousand years when the 12 Human Nations of Corusant fought the Taung(Mandalorains), yeah you SURE did your history. And helping the CiS...come to think of it that actually makes sense because at the end they've already realized that Sedious screwed them, but delivering supplies and aid to the CiS on Kashyyk? Man that was moronic I have to tell you.

Anything else? Oh yeah, completely devoid of the Force my Eye, you're pulling a Yuuhzan Vong right? Well do you even know why they are invisible to the Force? So hard to attack with Force powers? Well I can't really tell you but one theory is that because of their Rights of Adulthood and Aging and stuff they regularly implant limbs and organs from other creatures unto their bodies so they destroy their connection to the Force...Of course the more accurate theory would involve a Living Planter but...meh.

I think that's enough out of me, you're writing Halo Wank SpaceCowboy2013 and Wank Fic's always have on thing in common...They're no good, which is a civilized way of saying that they S-U-C-K!
MurphysLaw89 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
You mean...sniff...no sequel to Sins of a Colonial Empire...?

...

...

WAAAAAHHHHH! Please say it isn't so!
CISfan chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Finally, someone at least marginally sympathetic to the Confederacy. There are numerous spelling errors, but nothing too bad.
SpaceCowboy2013 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I will not be making a the sequel to Sins of a Colonial Empire, nor will I be continuing Destroying the Balance
Kurogane7 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
This is the best war fic I've read since "Dark Storm Rising". Don113 really needs to follow up because it was rather interesting. In any case, I'm curious as to see how you write up the next chapter of this battle. Do keep it up would you kindly? I'll be adding this to my story alerts and favorites.
Da-Readin'-Guy chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Man, this has gotta be the best story you have written so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Also, I highly doubt Republic shields are made to withstand kinetic weaponry since all the weapons they have faced are energy-based.
Gobbles The Turkey chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
A few spelling errors but all in all a great start to a great story
S058 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Very nice job so far. The real question is: WHEN IS THE SEQUEL FOR SINS OF A COLONIAL EMPIRE COMING OUT? This is a great fic, but I want a sequal damnit! Or at least news saying when and if there is a sequel coming out! Nice job, don't change anything on this fic!
750 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50