Reviews for The Greatest Price
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Whew so glad Luke isn't dead ,also you got his age right for some reason most stories I read say he's 14 in series 1 but he is only 13
Vilinye chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Even though bits of it were confusing, it was really sad and sweet.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
Oh my. Stop it. Seriously, stop. Too much. Can't handle it. Can't... write... coherent... review...

Oh but this was just so...it was flawless. Words cannot express. I keep thinking I should just get it into my head that you are good, and stop this babbling in shock, but literally, you blow me away every time. Every single time. This story...well, biggest emotional impact any fic has had on me since...well, probably since the end of Second Chance if I'm honest, but that's longer ago than it seems I suppose...anyway my point is that I can't remember the last time I felt quite so...involved? in a story. You had me heartbroken and then breathing a sigh of relief that could have -insert humorous galeforce analogy- in the shortest time... Ohh the beauty of the grief scenes, of all of it but especially those, just amazing. And although this so beyond the confines (not that SJA has ever been restricted as such) of what is essentially a kids' TV program, this is all so natural for those characters, because yes Luke would do that, and yes Sarah Jane would do that in response. Oh look how long this is (or looks on my phone screen anyway..) and I haven't even begun to describe the intense love I have for this fic. I can't do it justice. Suffice to say...I adore it. And there's a possibility that you are a creative genius. ...the banquet is only beginning. On with the feast! -insert signs of evilness-
WritingKitty chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
oh my god, my tears ran down my face like a race!

loved it!
RachelClaire chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Oh wow, way to pull on the heart-strings! I think this might have had so much more impact on me if Luke hadn't come back in the end, but the other half of me is relieved that you did! Very emotively written, I love the non-chronological order of the whole story, and that some of it was told as if Sarah Jane was "reliving" it for the empath. Very nicely written. Oh, and I love the Z, Y, X thing for keeping them out of her mind - very clever!