Reviews for Zack learns the hard way
123rwefsdf3q4 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
I know I shouldn't have laugh... but damn that was so funny xD
ZaCloud chapter 14 . 10/20/2010
Wow, I'd kind of hoped someone would have written something like this, sort of contemplated doing similar myself on and off... and yet, figured "but it'd be so ugly and unnecessary, and yet, poor Zack definitely would have had to deal with a lot of crap in taking care of Cloud."

So I definitely applaud you for tackling such a difficult subject head-on. Necessary or not, it at least acknowledged a lot of the problems Zack would have had. (Some, ehh, totally coulda been done without like the wood thang, it'd just go away on its own eventually... thanks for warning at least.) I have to say, it takes bravery to write about all these subjects, so you get respect for that.

The writing was good, stream-of-thought, reactive. The unconventional punctuation patterns made it very human. While there were certainly parts that didn't agree with me, on the whole it was a good work, and like I said, I really gotta give you credit for writing so boldly about difficult subjects.
KenshinandZack chapter 5 . 10/11/2010
Zack sounds like me on days i dont go to school
once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 14 . 10/2/2010
U.U Zack...
moocow33 chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
ohohoh i love this idea - AND it is reasonable XP water-in-hand drinking sucks, the only other real alternative would be to put some material into the water let it soak some up then squeeze it into clouds mouth...though im fairly sure that their clothes would be filthy/mako-infused-sweat-drenched so yea tots un-viable (your idea is funner XP)
Hollow-Death chapter 14 . 9/18/2010
Hi there! Jus read through your story once through (it rythmes).. It's very enjoyable! Great job! I think it's not tat much of humor! (esp the last few chapters) Dun get me wrong, it's awesome! No matter how many times I watched the endin, I still feel sad! And the inevitable happens in this fic again! Haha.. Esp in CC, we all know from the main game, tat Zack WILL die, no matter wat.. But seeing the scene in HD quality, feels like "omfg! It's killing me!", from Cloud draggin his body to Zack, to his screams! (Sorry, I'm rambling!)

Anyway, it'll be interestin to see you write this pairing! I'm hoping for an AU! Cuz Zack really deserve a happy ending! Be it slash or gen, I'll read it! :D I think this pairing lack of good AU!fics.. Haha..
BubbleFairy03 chapter 14 . 9/15/2010
*bawls* Waaaaah, Zaaaaaaaaack! T_T

I swear, this moment beats any sad moment out there. Romeo and Juliet and Titanic be shamed.

You captured the scene really well! I'm kind of glad Zack didn't realize that sound was Cloud screaming. I don't think he would have wanted that to be the last thing he ever heard. (

I'm really sad this is over. You do a wonderful job of getting into a person's mind without dipping into the 1st person pool (I loathe 1st person. . .). Hope to see more from you (and hoping it's Clack! lol!)
Sinnii chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Oh, that ending! Now it feels just like I witnessed the death scene all over, but without the feeling of peace I get when Angeal lifts him. I'm sick, and now I'm sad! But I loved the story anyways!
VioletIsInPain chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
waaa! this almost made me cry! even though i knew that he dies in the end...(T-T) -unable to continue and wails in the corner-
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
-walks off to punch something in the face-

Phew what a fic. But now I'm, sad... if anything people should be bawling over Zacks death more than Aeriths. (In my opinion)

Ya know, I'm looking foward to reading more of your fics. I mean, I was shocked to see TWO updates and I was all like...hmm then I saw Complete and I was all like noooooo DX. Wow I'm rambling. Er...KEEP WRITING DAMMIT
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
"and he mother." I'm guessing you meant 'her'.

Anyways, I'm so afraid to read the rest. This was so great I don't want it to eeennd. DX
A shade of grey91 chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
This chapter was worse than i expected! like pulling out a serrated edged knife! the part that got me was his still tired belief that everything would be better in the morning!...T-T...curse you square enix for killing off your best character!

I'm fine...*sniffle*, great chapter as always...
A shade of grey91 chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
*sniff* T-T

I know exactly whats coming next...

He sounds sooo hopeful to...I need a tissue...
VioletIsInPain chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
oooh! -sniffles- dont know what to say! except...awesomeness?
Sodenoshirayuki56 chapter 14 . 9/14/2010
Aww so sad i might Cry Great job with this story and with the pairing hope to read more from you in the future :D
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »