Reviews for Zack learns the hard way
Sodenoshirayuki56 chapter 13 . 9/14/2010
Yay Cloud Going to be okay Great job please update soon :D
A shade of grey91 chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
Bet your glad this is the last review, i enjoy reviewing once in a while, but this! I'm realy glad i pulled it through, and i dont think i have to continue reviewing for every chapter if you dont want me to, if your reading these and actually stayed for this long then Kudos to you! I wonder why he reminescing? Is he near the end of his life? in the game, you dont really know whats going through his head as he is dying, is this it? your other idea, i hope it has to do with this one, like a branch off or something, anyway i hope you update or continue this with your other fic. and an idea...hm, maybe add some memories about other friends such as angeal? or the old sephiroth? IDK...x.x
A shade of grey91 chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
interesting, that incident would simply piss me off, but i was wondering, and i guess i should have asked sooner but that one chapter when zack slapped cloud,was that he was referring to in the chapter "mornings"?
A shade of grey91 chapter 10 . 9/10/2010
Awww, poor zack. It would be so childish of him, so much like him, to think of such a happy ending to the horrible mess that had happened to him and cloud. And it just makes it all that much sadder when he awakens to reality...
A shade of grey91 chapter 9 . 9/10/2010
this chapter had a nice serenity to it, you can really put people in a mood that you want, great job, i wish i was this good of a writer! IDK this story felt kind of like a break, for the characters and the readers as well. (im not saying reading this is tiresome, it's just nice to see read nothing strenous going on to get you stressed and wondering what the next chapter will be like.)
A shade of grey91 chapter 8 . 9/10/2010
wow, i dont know who to feel sorry for...Is this really not a slash? i suppose any guy would...*coughs*...after feeling...*coughs*...I'm just going to keep thinking that this story is just being realistic, it has not showed otherwise yet...ahem...yeah. um wonderfully, hm written...interesting...i really do like the fact that this is showing ALL of the dismays he has to go through in taking care of cloud, the funny and the just plain awkward...anyway on to the next!
A shade of grey91 chapter 7 . 9/10/2010
i'm beginning to dread writing a review for each chapter, it prevents mefrom reading to the nexr one, and i'm sure your sick of it too, some of the only reasons im doing this is because someone i know has done this, and i wanted to see if i had the tenaciousness to do the same as well, and also this is a good story, if i was going to do this it might as well had been with a good story...going on to the next chapter, sorry, i wont rush all of my reviews if you are actually reading them.
A shade of grey91 chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
...this getting to be more and more realistic on what zack had to go through when taking care of cloud, it is very understandable to do that because no matter how good Zack is he is still human and can lose his temper, but wow...
A shade of grey91 chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
...lord, i felt embarrased just reading this!...goodness...i dont know what to write, and i'm usually to lazy to write for every chapter...wow...k going to the next one o.o
A shade of grey91 chapter 4 . 9/10/2010
this was really kind of sad...but thats expected because real life isn't always a comedy, life throws everything at ya. I like where this is going,but im going to stop here so i can get to the next chapter, sorry!
A shade of grey91 chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
LOL! I guess these are the really embarasing things that people don't normally think about when taking care of a comatose person. These chapters are really good, Zack is very well written, and they are reasonably hilarious, no one worries, or even thinks of the possibility of getting molested by a wild animal (though it has actually happened from time to time, strangely enough...)
A shade of grey91 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Sorry, I think i'm going to review for every chapter, all i have to say is that im glad that this is not a slash between the two of them. I'm not saying that i hate that sort of stuff or anything, i can enjoy a good slash as much as anyone else. But That small fact just makes this piece all the more unique,and gives it a strange good sort of quality...Poor Zack...Poor CLOUD! he will be really glad not to remember any of this stuff! anyway this is getting interesting, I'd like to see where this is going, also nicely written, just the chapter is too short, though i guess it can't be too interesting to write about simply surviving, though maybe you can surprise me.
A shade of grey91 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH, lord!...phew...good god!...someone really should have thought of this sooner!I'm really glad it was you though, Zack is really well played, it wouldn't have been funny if they weren't so in character!...heheheh...this is great, right now i'm just writing exactly what i'm thinking and...heheh...that was hilarious! it's actually expected too, he was comatose so zack probably did have to do all of this...hehe, now every time i look at cloud, this'll be the first thing that comes to mind!...I usually don't write just a bunch of hewy for nothing, but your chapter set me off...O.K. from what I've read, it's good, it lets you know exactly what the characters are thinking and they seem in pretty good alignment with the actual characters, the only problem i see is that it's a little too short...Still laughing, by the by .
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 12 . 9/10/2010
Everyday I await a new chapter and when they come theyre always great. Ya knoq, Just like with the official release of Aeriths thoughts in the lifestream, there could have been a story like this. But chances are the author chosen wouldnt be as good as you. Thanks for the awesome
SilverShadow chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Wow. This is just... one of the greatest stories I've ever read. It's so perfectly in-character that, if I didn't know any better, I'd say it was part of the official material released with the game. Shame on me for thinking Zack had it any easier than this dragging poor Cloudy around.

Thinking about Cloud not liking his SOILDER uniform makes all those dragging-scenes in the game so much more bearable.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »