Reviews for Zack learns the hard way
SilverShadow chapter 11 . 9/9/2010
Wow. This is just... one of the greatest stories I've ever read. It's so perfectly in-character that, if I didn't know any better, I'd say it was part of the official material released with the game. Shame on me for thinking Zack had it any easier than this dragging poor Cloudy around.

Thinking about Cloud not liking his SOILDER uniform makes all those dragging-scenes in the game so much more bearable.
BubbleFairy03 chapter 11 . 9/7/2010
I had a bad day today, and this made it a little better. I laughed right out loud, for real. :) The mental image this scene brought on was just too perfect not to, haha. So thanks!
BubbleFairy03 chapter 10 . 9/4/2010
"Well and her mom."

XD That line seriously made me lol. Oh Elmyra, ruining Zack's dreams of his glorious, happy, loving threesome. . .
Skiestrife chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
Nice story, I really like how Zack tries to take care of Cloud in all the ways possible, I specially like this entry on this chapter:

He liked to think that Cloud could hear him. Could understand him and was giving his own quiet replies that just didn't make it from his head to his mouth. But Cloud was his buddy, his best friend and brother and something else he tried to ignore,

Love it.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
I think you should add a 'drama' catagory. I mean, some parts are funny, but this is just...-sniffles- sad. Regardless, I swear these minute chapters really make me want to punch Nomura in the face for not including what you wrote.. even if was after the game was out.
JenovaRemnants chapter 10 . 9/1/2010
I love this story!

It's so sweet!

Please keep writing, I beg of you!
Serah Villiers chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
I love the quick updates! And very glad that Zack got a nice relaxing chapter this time, he deserved something good to happen!
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Wow. Really love the whole of this story. You're writing Zack so brilliantly and comatose Cloud fantastically too.

Looking forward to the next chapter. _
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 9 . 8/27/2010
You probably hate me for reviewing so much. But I love your frequent updates. Zack must be a saint to put up with all this. Now if he can pull his lower lip over his head he's a fully qualified mother.
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 8 . 8/27/2010
1. You are awesome for this upload

2. That was an epic chapter of epic porportions

3. Wow...just, wow. A semi lemon (dunno what to really call it) using mainly hints and never using 'dirty' language. For the 9638635 time, great work.
Skarsgaard chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
I am Soo glad I never had motion sickness with all the traveling I've done. Sounds like another bathtime is deffinatly needed! Looking forward for the next chapter
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Ewww. Do not want DX. I think I feel more sorry for Zack than Cloud. I mean, puking sucks like a harlot on saturday but to have puke on you and trying to comfort the one doing it? No thanks. But then again Cloud got it on him too. I dunno, if I could I'd smack Minerva for not helping them.
Serah Villiers chapter 6 . 8/26/2010
I really like this! Great job so far!
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Aww so sad. Feel the pain of single moms Puppy! Aaanyways, good work as usual. Update soon.
Skarsgaard chapter 6 . 8/25/2010
Serious or not, still a good chapter. Poor Zack. *I say that about every time, don't I.* Keep it up!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »