Reviews for Zack learns the hard way
Vheeri The Succubus chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I'm glad you wrote this. Friggin epic so far, thank goodness it wasnt diarehha... or however you spell it.
BubbleFairy03 chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Haha, this chapter gives a WHOLE new meaning to "Zack learns the hard way". XD

Thank goodness Cloud won't remember any of this. He'd be soooo mortified!

I'm appreciating each and every hint of Clack. Just saying. :)
Tyyree chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
nice
Angelgirl651 chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Lol this Is freaking. Hilarious! Please don't yaoi T.T its funny though XD. Poor Cloud :( But I hope ya write more really great XD

~Angel
Simsie92 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Lol, this is just TOO cute! Keep it up please! I beg you..*clingcling*
Skarsgaard chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
'confirming the absence of leeches' *shudder* I really like the 'Zack feeling' these give off, kinda like he's sorta writing it. I dunno if you're even going for that, but I like it anyways.
Skarsgaard chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Yay! Awkwardness galore and fluff! . Hehe great chappie.
Account Is Inactive 750 chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
When I saw the summary for this story I had to read it because, well, I write a story about the same thing ;) Mine also started out as a one-shot. Most of them are only one-shots because it's hard to write a story about two characters when only one of them is cognizant.

This wasn't bad, but it just seemed a bit incomplete, like it was only part of story. Well, I chose to stay away from bodily functions because if Cloud needs to pee then Cloud also has to poo and I didn't think anyone wanted to read about it. With diapers you have to change them, and Zack would have to wipe Cloud's butt. I'm not saying that didn't happen, but I just preferred not to go into it. I focused more on Zack feeding Cloud, which is an obvious problem. Also, Zack dealing with Cloud's obvious mako addiction AND Jenova possession. Anyway, yeah,this wasn't bad, it just had an incomplete feeling.
Skarsgaard chapter 1 . 8/18/2010