Reviews for The Perfect Mistake
Slype99 Son of Poseidon chapter 22 . 3/27
Great story!
Sherry Jackson chapter 22 . 3/9/2016
Hey there
I read your story.. Its awesome. I just did not understand two things...first what exactly was annabeth's dream about Luke. Secondly you never really mentioned what was going on between Annabeth and her dad, and so this thought was pondering me a lot so if you could please explain it to me it'd be great. Other than that, it's a great story. Really awesome. Keep writing
I have a fan fiction account with the same name. So u know u could PM me or something.
Well keep writing cause I am looking for some great stories! _
~Sherry~
Sherry Jackson chapter 22 . 3/9/2016
Hey there,
Your story is very interesting and amazing, but I just did not understand Annabeth's dreams about Luke. Also a thought has pondering me,
You never really told what was going on between Annabeth and her dad, why she kept pulling from Percy and what she was hiding from him. so I was wondering if you could please explain it to me. Other than that, your works' amazing..
I have an account on fanfiction with the same name...so please clear my doubts...
Still your story was amazing. Keep writing. _
~Sherry~
Guest chapter 22 . 12/20/2015
l loooooooooved your guy's story sooooo muuuch !
britobia3 chapter 22 . 3/24/2015
I went through so many emotions reading this. It's such an amazing story and I absolutely love the content. :)
i3percyjackson chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
i really really really like this story! it's GREAT so far. but i'm really nervous about the way annabeth is acting. but i love it! and guess what!? THE BLOOD OF OLYMPUS IS COMING OUT IN FOUR DAYS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I CAN'T WAIT!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
Awesome!Cool story!
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter hereā€¦
Anna chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Oh my i loved this story! U r awesome!
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 22 . 7/7/2014
"The end", I hate those words.
kristen.skillen.5 chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Suicide?
AthenaGirl4Ever chapter 22 . 6/6/2014
Aww!Cute ending,and all-in-all really awesome story!
Mariah chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
Why does Annabeth keep pulling back? Still like the stories.