Reviews for Too Spicy For Eywa
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 1/13
This is funny. Good writing. Do you hold against me that I hope Quaritch discover it's not all shiny to be connected to mind of everything alive on planet?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
yessssss!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Okay, that is interesting. And very funny too, in a dark manner...
reader chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I sort of skipped over the title of this story, making the, in hindsight, comedic ending a bit of a surprise for me.
While reading it as a serious story I noticed that Eywa came out a much better villain and a more vibrant personality than in 'Eywa is mother'. I guess it can be chalked up to the writer improving with practice.
The joke is funny if you get the reference but the story leading up to it really pulls you in. Two good elements.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Oh shit.
This is awesome.
Eywa got owned.
Dead Space style Brother moon, only under human control?
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Dear Nickname:

I think I might have liked this more if it had been separated into sections. I know that seems a small thing to complain about, but, seriously, if you're going to spend the entire story switching between first-person narration by Eywa and third-person from Jake's point of view, you might at least warn us when a switch is coming.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Xantalos chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Oh my god
Best
Best fanfiction
This was hilarious to read. Plus it adds to Quaritch's badassery, which is always a plus.
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I like this. I'd love to see Pandora with Quaritch and Grace in charge.
2wingo chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Zoot Sutra has effectively said all that needs to be said, so I'll just say "update soon, please!"
Viking Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I LOLd. Seriously well done bit of screw you Avatar fiction.
Spartan Altego chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Nice way to continue that plotline.

Also: The rhyme at the end was from Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
forgotten shock trooper chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
that was awsome and completly original (i havent see anything similar anyway XD) making it even better this stories deffinatly got alot of potential i would really like to see this continued please, please do so.
Flyboy254 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Alright, Q is back! Though it seems we've made him...evil? Eldritch? Help me out, here, author!
Zoot Sutra chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I suspect this may have been a gambit on Gaia's part to spread her existence beyond Earth by infiltrating Eywa's infrastructure, piece by piece, through the unfortunate humans who died in the jungle and whose bodies were absorbed by the lunar organic network, until a working copy of Gaia's persona is completed, overwriting Eywa's conscience and leaving Gaia in charge of a new world with amazing terraforming capabilities...and now with the added bonus of human scientific knowledge. And Quaritch was the final piece in the plan...
Zoot Sutra chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I can't wait for Chapter 3: Eywa goes back into the kitchen and gets Quaritch a sammich and a beer.