Reviews for Promises
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was adorable! :)

And phew, glad I'm not the only one who thought the character reactions to his almost-death were too... blasé...

Seriously. "Gee... maybe because I was unconscious... after, you know, almost dying?" o.0

great job!
The Killer Bunny chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
GAH I LOVE THIS LITTLE SHORTIE WE DID!

In response to another one of the reviewers, we are a supporter of Yurol romance, but we did try to go for the brother relationship. Though little hints of romance might have snuck in. XD
Eternally Ebony chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
So sweet! Say it with me, AWWW!
AiFire chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
XD hahah i thought this fanfic was suppose to be admiration... but sound a little bit like romance to me XD

P.S i'm not flaming... just commanting
Winged Senea chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Awww that was super cute I was shocked by everyones response! Like, the only ones that seemed pretty real were Rita's and Estelle's and we didn't even get a Flynn one! Grrrr...Ahem, anywho, I love what you did here, there needs to be more Yuri and Karol brotherly fluff going on. Keep up the great work!
OLD Z chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Yeah I was pretty disappointed by that scene too, but I justified it this way. Karol is a scaredy-cat, everyone knows this. But he wouldn't just break down in front of everyone like that if he could help it, so, just like you guys I just assumed something like this happens afterward and allowed my brotherly-bond fangirl mind to squeal in delight at the cute imagery. :)
DaMidnighter chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ahh! Tis fic is so sweet and touching! I think you describe Karol really well and convey his feeling to the reader too. Their brother-like relationship is adorable and you capture it well!