Reviews for Sleepless Night
Vamptisha chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Lol great oneshot
hideyomitsuno chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
ok, so i love how sebastian...gets his way, but i have to say something about his chocolate-melting process. if you add water to chocolate while it melts, it gets very very very hard. it wouldnt work for him to add water like that. instead, he probably wouldve melted it in a bowl that was in a saucepan full of hot hot water. so the bowl with the chocolate wouldnt touch the heat, only the water. just so you know. ;)
space boyy chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Awesome. Loved the writing style.
lulu422 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
now I want at chocolate at... 5:21 in the morning in summer...you suck(not really)
Kasumi Michaelis chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
O_O wierd clean up there huh?
Anonymous Lizard chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Just for liking this, I can't tell if I'm a perv or...wait, yeah, I'm naturally a perv. XD Great story!
Ethine chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
*nosebleed* Oh, how delicious 3
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Oh, delicious. And fabulously written to boot; a rarity on this site, nowadays. Keep up the excellent work!
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Very well done. This...well, first, it had no mistakes. None. That made me extremely happy. Second, it was done very well. I think you really outlined Ciel and Sebastian's personalities, especially Sebastian's wicked (and I mean that in all senses of the word) mind. I mean, equating sweets to sex...actually, that kinda does make sense, in a twisted way XD I mean, the first...I dunno, fourteen or so years of a human's life, most of us can't help trying to get our hands on candy and other sweets (chocolate, cake etc.), and after that, we spend the rest of our lives trying to get in each other's pants XD (That's what it basically is, after all. Even those who wait until they actually love and trust the other person are using the love and trust for an excuse, really XD) Plus, Ciel's work ethic was certainly not underplayed in this, and I believe that, as he got older, he may have truly become like that (or rather, if he'd been allowed to become older XD). Very well done - I can't wait to read the rest of your stuff. Oh, and your writing for Durarara (even though it's only one fic) has made me want to see/read it just so that I can read your fic without being confused as to what's going on XD Oh, and if you're still looking for a beta reader, I'd be glad to do it ) With school starting, I may not be as quick to finish it as I am in the summer, but I'd still love to be your beta reader, nonetheless -
Yomu chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Zing! :D This is just awesome! I loved their powerstuggle.
FinalVerse chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Well isnt this smexy hmm? 3 plz keep writing! QQ maybe one about Ciel Serving Sebastian ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Zomg this is really good! It's dirty, just the way i like it! You should definatley do some more CielxSebastian stories!
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Nice one! ;)
violetdusk12 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
Hot! Loved it!
XFrenchieX chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
This was great. You did an amazing job at getting both Ciel and Sebastian's personalitys.