Reviews for Situation Reports
golden-indigo-ink chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I love these! They are all in character, well done. I hope you carry on with this!
Hoganfan chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Very nice. Stephen Cannell always played it light and it's good to see the dark side of our heroes. I hope you will develop this further.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
I'd never really thought about the team being that way before, kind of scary when you do think about it like that.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
When Hannibal said that Murdock was insane, I don't know why, but it really hit me in the gut, made me feel quite bad for the poor guy.
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
So heartbreaking.
B chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Loved this angle where we learn how dangerous the team really is. They are soldiers!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/15/2012
Well done.
SaraiEsq chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
This is nice, very nice.
The anomalous chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
This chapter is a great story - I think the best one so far.
Dunno if you would but if you ever wanted to expand on this chapter and make it a full fanfic all on its own I reckon it would make a great story.
Nice writing, keep it up :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
Love this reminder. Absolutely love it.
jgroovydaisy chapter 9 . 9/26/2012
I do enjoy reading these snapshots. :)
DDAriSieg chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
Wow, this is a great series of oneshots..:D Just made my day! I think you seem to have a good understanding of the boys (no BA yet, but admittedly the dude is difficult to write!).

I am such a Murdock-lover, and it's sad to see this vulnearable side to him (since he always acts so on-top of things, kinda), but then again I love it.

Call me a creep; Angst is my feast. (Bad rhyme is bad. -.-)

Aaaanyway! Great story! I'll look forward to reading more! And if it's about Murcdock I'll squeal :P
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 7 . 10/5/2011
Great collection so far.
callietitan chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
I like it, I like it... love how you characterize everyone perfectly.
PrettyArbitrary chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
Great take on Face! In fact, this may ring more true to me than any characterization of him I've ever read. I'm so curious (like everyone else, I imagine) about the team's time in Vietnam, and this bit here would go a long way toward explaining Face's relationship to the group.

's rating system is open to some interpretation. It's basically just a way to let people know what they're getting into, so that readers can find stories they're in the mood for and so that kids can be warned before they read something inappropriate for them (I doubt it stops them, but at least this way no one can say we didn't try). As such, my own criteria for rating my stories is to ask myself, "Is this something I would feel comfortable with a child reading without supervision?"

(Personally, I think my society's priorities for what's inappropriate are kind of messed up. If I were a child, I think I'd find sex scenes a lot less alarming than the amount of casual murder and violence we pack into most action movies.)

But either way, I don't think that a thoughtful introspective on the damage that war can do to a person's mind is potentially scarring material.