Reviews for Your Soft Touch
Saskie chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
Awww... Poor Pharaoh and Joey/Kaiba. I think you should fix that issue! XD
SecretHikari chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Great story :D keep up the amazing writing! x
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
I knew more saddest was bound to happen, but at least Seth and Nuri are reborn in the present and are happy...I guess because I haven't read much about Seto and Jou's relationship.

I still want to figure out why Yugi was sent into the bad if all that bad stuff happen. The only thing I can still say is he went there to see his own past and learn Atemu's name. Which is a plus because at least Yami knows his real name now. Funny how Yugi ended up in the desert. But Solomon and Yami were there so he was spent back to his lover. Good thing Marik and his siblings were driving by or it would of been a long walk.

I knew this story wasn't over yet and I can't wait to read more.
Itazuk chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
yay reunion! ;-)
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
No Nuri is dead and now Jou is back in the present. Hopefully Atemu can stop Seth and free him from the dark magic. I knew things couldn't of been that easy for Yugi.
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Hopefully that is the end of that guy. I can't believe Atemu and his group were going the wrong way, but then again they didn't know Akiiki and Yugi had been taken somewhere else. Finally I know more about Akiiki!

I'm worried about the next chapter through because Akiiki has been seriously hurt and you said the next chapter would be sad. I would hate it if Akiiki died. But this is the past and maybe that was suppose to happen and Yugi was just along for the ride this time to learn about his own past...

Poor Yami he is in the modern times all by himself with no Yugi for months on end.
Luna Vampire Princess chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Luna; oh my freaking gosh! Omfg! U soooooo gotta keep this going!
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
It's good they know where Akiiki is now, but it's bad that someone is going to sneak Yugi out of the palace, but that would mean in a journey, Yugi would be behind Atemu and his group. So if they ran into each other Atemu could save Yugi.

I wonder why the old master wanted Akiiki back, unless the first time Akiiki escaped and wasn't let go willingly.
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
One day is a month in Yami's time. Wow it could be a year before Yugi ever gets home! So I see because of Jou that Jou and Yugi are not trapped in their past life bodies at least, but Nuri wasn't happy at all to see Jou. Hopefully Yugi will be okay... The question now remains is why was Yugi sent there... Was it to fix the past or has something gone wrong...
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
This just keeps getting more interesting. I thought at first when Yugi ended up in Egypt he might not be seen by anybody or end up in his past self's body and just watch things. I was completely wrong... Yugi has his own body and he has met the pharaoh...The people confused Yugi for Akiiki so I have to say they must look a like for that to happen. I wonder where Akiiki is...maybe that is Yugi's job is to find him and return him to the pharaoh...
yugixyamiyaoilover chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh boy this is far away from a normal story. I wonder where Yugi went?

Interesting story so far and I would love to read more!