Reviews for My Vacation
srred chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Loved it! If they do another season with her and another guy than Marshall,I don't think I can stand it. Thanks for giving me something to read to take my mind off Faber maybe joining the cast. ERRRRR.
Rhonda Roo chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Bravo...bravo...much better than the real endng to the show.
BrittanyLS chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I love Marshall's last comment to her! Perfect and very beautifull
kat chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
I'm still not liking the season finale's last few minutes, poor Marshall, but I like that you made Mary wake up pretty fast and confess to Marshall that she did care. I was very happy Faber left very quickly. It was very believable for Marshall to come to her as well.

Thanks for sharing your story!
BuJyo chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
You need to send that man to my house!

Love Mary's attempts to get out of the situation :)

This was awesomesauce! :)
loveuowen chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
omg i wish you wouldnt stop i loved the way marshals personality is and i wanted to see where this was going... but i loved it anyway good job!
b-mystique chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Fantabulous:-)
jrfanfrommo chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Love Love Love this chapter! Can't wait for the next one! Write faster please! :D
Yogi Dee chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
Awwww, sweet ending. Yay, Mary finally dropped her guard and just let Marshall love her. Very sweet. Loved it! Great job.
Bookworm0485 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Wow! Just WOW! I love it; what a great start! Keep up the great work and pretty please with a cherry on top update soon.

Books
Dispatchvampire chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Liking it so far. You really have her monologues down and are very good about articulating where her head is. I can't wait to see where this goes.
loveuowen chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
i loved this! hurry up and post im waiting!
BuJyo chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Yay!

Posted an oh, so pretty :)

Hope Marshall can reach her! Or that she answers him soon :)
roar526 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I like your insights into Mary's head and the fact that Marshall figured out the Faber thing is great and well written.

Looking forward to where this goes.
jrfanfrommo chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Such a sad story...Poor Mary, Poor Marshall, Freakin Faber...I don't like him! I can't wait to see where you go with this...I wish the powers that be would get their heads out & let them get together...this Mary hurting Marshall crap is getting old! Keep writing!