Reviews for Ferreum
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Nicely done. You are getting this so right, I see it in technicolor, or should I say HD?
Thanks and cheers!
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Ah, but author, you never tell us...
Was the tie ever dry cleaned or not?
Anyways, loved this story. Particularly Tony pinning Gibbs to the ground-it was a good moment. You built up just enough tension.
Deleted18 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Awesome!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Great story! Loved it :)
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Great story - I enjoyed that it was told from McGee's perspective, so we could see how his view of Tony changes.
simys chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This is really good I mean REALLY good
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Nicely done. Good story.
Brillianceglitterslikediamonds chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Brilliant story...excellent writing, excellent idea. The are plenty of hurt!tony stories, but this one is written extremly well with the awesomely creative idea of writing it from McGee's point of view. The 'probie' realizing just how much of a hero tony is. Perfect amount od action as well as sentiment. GOOD JOB :D
RedLindy chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow. I love this story. I had a creative writing teacher who used to constantly implore us to "show it, don't say it". That's what you did here! Totally captured both characters by showing their actions and thoughts.
a lover of great fiction chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I have read this story dozens of times and each time I read it I love it more than the last time, this is the reason I still watch NCIS for the possibility that the show will live up to the potential you see in them
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
*Teary eyed* This is fabulous.
MoonlightGypsy chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Freaking awesome. And right spot on. Love the lesson McGee got !

I'm planning a story with that feel - of McGee learning why TOny was the SFA...
almaruth chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
i love this story. loved it the first time i read it, and keep coming back to it for an super awesome tony and mcgee bonding story, with tony being pretty much super-tony in a somewhat whumped state.
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Lovely !
Paige chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I've no idea if I ever reviewed this before but even if so, it deserves another round. :-) This? Was AWESOME. Mask stripped away, this is the Tony DiNozzo whom Gibbs saw and mentored. And this is the Tim who can see beyond the masks. I really hate how Tim and Tony's relationship is often portrayed in canon. Fics like this are unfortunately rare finds. I've actually bookmarked this so I could come back to it again at some future point. Thanks so much for posting it!

angstqueen at gmail dot com