Reviews for Total Drama School for the Extrordinarly Gifted
bunnies43 chapter 3 . 10/2/2010
plot idea! : Phain will be controlled by the evil character in the story to be like a weapon but he will be saved by his friends and they will forgive him for anything that he has done to them.

Sidenote: He will also be helping to deliver the finishing blow to the enemy with everybody else.

cHALLENGE IDEA: Fighting tournament. The winner gets invincability and chooses two other students to be safe.
Da CMC chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
I like how you made TK, but can yu make him a little shyer? And if your confused on his "shadow manipulation" power, it's just dark magic
ImperioYou chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
Loved Lyn's introduction (:
TheTeacher'sPet chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
oh my gosh you portrayed Paige perfectly! You discribed everyone well and i liked how you gave all the contestents equal air time. I like the jake/paige thing as well!
vampirelovers345 chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
good job with chelsea :)
the Seer of Gallifrey chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
First, that is a very good chapter; but when someone else speaks (say for example you have Chris talking, and then you put someone else, like Javiusnocht, in the next sentence, per se), put what they say in the next paragraph. It gets jumbled for me-sorry, about that.

Anyway, once again, this chapter was very good for the introductions. One thing is that you should not have to say "(the Third)" when you call Javiusnocht's full name; that was just to clarify that he is the Third of his family, or just the three "i" 's, since this website only sees it as a typo. So, remember not to put "the Third". That is all.

I cannot wait for the next chapter.
James95 chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Thanks for introing Christal like that. I didn't think he could scare Chris. Good start.
PenguinsRcute not logged in chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Awesome job, you displayed Mariah perfectly, and Mitchell. You are awesome!
Nyhlus chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Hey this chapter was really good. A few spelling issues but overall very detailed and fun to read. A bit overwhelming with all the characters, I don't know how you're going to fit them all in this story. I really liked Quin in the story. I think Quin, Dean, and Scarlett would make quite the villianous trio.
Bloodbender Mackenzie chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Great chapter!
Black Cat of Arda chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
I know others have probably mentioned this, but you should try and make the paragraphs shorter and start a new paragraph every time someone different speaks.

As for the characters, you got Fauna down perfectly but I probably should mention that there are quite a few spelling errors. For example, "environment" does not start with an "i".

Mo is different. I supposed the reason you introduced him the way you did was so everyone could see how he's like. However, the idea I wanted to get across is that no one should know about "Monique" being Mo right away because it should be a secret that's he's tried to keep to himself because he's afraid of losing control and himself. What I would have done differently for him is to have everyone meet Mo and like him; however, when he gets stressed, hurt or exhausted, he would disappear for a while and Monique would take over with Mo having no memory of what happened.

I can't wait to see how you portray Rin. And on another note, she obviously had a relationship with Darrell but he doesn't know about the child she had. It would be best not to tell him on the first day but later on in the story.

That's all I got for now.
The Ablazing Arrow chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
The big issue I am having is the insanely long head was spinning to try to find out who was you start each new paragraph when someone new is talking or describing please?

Anyways,everything else seems to be seems to be in soon!
StayAmazing chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
It'd be easier to read if you didn't put it all in a paragraph.

For example:

"Hey." Scarlett said lazily.

"Supp?" Replied Bambi.

And just describe people in one paragraph so ya.
Another Dead Hero chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Ha! You got Darrell down good, liked how he told Chris to stay away from Rin, nice!
Another Dead Hero chapter 5 . 9/7/2010