Reviews for The Truth Be Told
mrs.addiecullen chapter 4 . 2/22/2011
moy bein
bb-4ever chapter 4 . 11/25/2010
excellent fic. loved it. look forward to more from you soon
skogmus chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
very sweet story to read :)
BB chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Awesome:}
Tija chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Cute story
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 4 . 10/30/2010
Nice nod to the Beginning in the End with the no wine for Brennan bit. Neat the she wants to stay home which is not something you'd expect from her.

Cute little story!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Very sweet. Kudos on the original name.
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
You said in your note that you were bothered by the ending. I thought it was cute.

There were a couple minor things that were off - like how in chapter 1 Brennan suggested they tell Sweets but at the start of this one it almost seemed like it was Booth's idea rather than her regretting that choice. Overall an enjoyable read!
Mali Bear's Buddy chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
You had a couple great lines in this chapter but I really enjoyed and got hooked early on when you used, "...but over the last hour he found out it was nothing but drivel, blarney, nonsense, balderdash, twaddle, bull, bunkum, hooey, in other words crap!" I can see that going through Sweets head, which to quote him is "wicked awesome!"

I also like the used her own key to get in and the throwing out the possibility of having a baby to gage reactions. The part that confused me was the tumor bit. In your "reality", did Booth not have the tumor or surgery to remove it?
stooger chapter 4 . 10/29/2010
This was soo cute! Thanks for posting it.
Mezo chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Implausible plot and horrible writing style. Rambling run-on sentences are so hard to read. Use punctuation properly!
Princess Cruella chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
Aww! You should make a sequel!
semprence86 chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
oh that was cold ending it like plz great story love it
flyingpatronus chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Haha I loved it. Very unique. The end was awesome. How about a sequal? :)
hrhdana chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
hey! fab job on the story! thanks!