Reviews for Dancing Decisions
CharlieBoneFan chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Misaki is bold. I love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Um...his name is actually yukimura not yukimaru
SwtKisses chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
not much to say, other than, LOVED it! super kawaii. I wish sweet stuff like that happened to me._
Kagome Higurashi Macarubbo chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Konniciwa! I loved the story It was kawaii! 3 3 3 Pls. ad me in facebook my name is there Kagome Higurashi Macarubbo.

Hope to read more of your stories Ja ne!
HeartSteph chapter 4 . 12/11/2010
Nice story

Such a cute ending
Kia-chan99 chapter 4 . 12/9/2010
Quite cool, actually. there r a lot of ppl who send in stories with not a lot of meaning, but this is definetly an exception. .-
JAcks chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
awesome i tinhk usui was a bit too rough and prez was a little to mean a the begining but otherwise awesomeeeee luv the storyyy!
Torako88 chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
"say something" in japanese is "Nanika utte"

i would know cause im japanese
Krissy2lip chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
Yes kiss that's it?
szsy chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
!

That's all I can say I heart this story!

Though there were a few mistakes but, hey, no ones perfect, right?

Au revoir~
aira2889 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
'I have no idea what came over me. Maybe it was the moment. Maybe it was the scenery, maybe someone really had spiked the punch. But while I stood under the cherry trees with him staring at me with such an intensity, the street light shining down on us and the cherry scented petals falling around us, I made a snap decision.

And I kissed him.' i can imagine that scenery...you're so good at this!i cried...i dunno why..

the GREATEST CHAPTER EVER! *off to dreamland*
Devilish Dream chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Waah! It's such a sweet story. Ending was so romantic. I loved it. Takumi organises whole dance just to dance with misa so kawaìi. Apart 4m sum gramatical mistake everythng is gud. Hope to catch more work from u.

Gud luck

! Iris Flames ¡
Ayumi Sakuragi chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
Super sweet and wonderful chapter, all the chapters start with 'D' interesting XD
Fin chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
Love this story!

So romantic and i think most of the characters were described well. Usui with his teasing and determined smile always, misaki with her hesitation, temper, and awkwardness around usui, manager with her usual romantic thought, aoi with his urge for cuteness, yukimura with who's afraid of misaki haha... i like your idea on the dance..which is well arranged... I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update it soon! i'll be waiting for it so much! Great writing skill, by the way! :)
Ayumi Sakuragi chapter 3 . 10/30/2010
yepee! it was very well written! :D though i find them fighting a bit a lot? anyway i hope the next chapter end with a bang. i can't wait for it ;D