Reviews for From Belgrade to Zagreb
1writing4ever1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
to cute. milan is to nice.
Summary of your awful fanfic chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
-Summary of your awful fanfic 'From Belgrade to Zagreb'-

*Insert comment about the capital of Croatia being a quiet city (it isn't)*

Milan: Oh hey, I'm Serbian. And I'm in Croatia! That's pretty cool, let's go outside.

-Outside, Marko is on the phone-

Marko: Wow, I'm so busy with my new iphone that I wouldn't even notice if a car came towards me!

-A car is coming towards him-

Milan: Oh no!

-Milan runs into the road and saves him somehow-

Marko: Oh hey, thanks.

Milan: You're welcome.

Marko: Oh no, you've got a Serbian accent and I hate Serbians!

Milan: Oh... ok.

*Suddenly 'Albanian Militants' (what) come and try to kidnap Milan*

Marko: (gets gun out) No you cannot do this!

Albanian Militants: Oh no he's got a gun! Run awaaaaay!

-The Albanian Militants run away-

Milan: Oh hey, thanks.

Marko: Meh, whatever.

*Insert some weird moral about ex-Yugoslav countries getting along here*

The End.
ESC-Fan chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Ok, first things first, who the hell is Marko? And secondly, what the hell? That was just a load of random things happening for no good reason. So Milan makes a Croatians friend. Wow. I don't understand the part about 'Albanian militans' or whatever. I guess this is the part where your series has got less and less to do with the Eurovision, which was supposedly what this whole thing was about. The next one is called Pokevision, the 'Pokemon/Eurovision crossover', oh god. How on Earth are you going to put Pokemon and Eurovision together? Are they all going to be morphed into Pokemon or something? Hold a Pokemon Eurovision? Get sucked into a gameboy? Hell, why don't I just read it and find out. Yes, I think I will.
Feuerfliegen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
ohhhh my god I love marko he's such a rebel! I hope to see more of him in future!
Croatian chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Hmmm... perhaps Zagreb would seem relatively quiet to a Serbian, but to us it's quite a busy city. Good concept though
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Ha, I liked Marko's character. Maybe expand a little more on his time in the Yugoslav War if he makes any other appearances. All in all, good work.
Herzegovina chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Hey there! I love reading stories about the ex-Yugoslav nations, so thank you for this.