Reviews for Random things about Sasunaru
black angel in love chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
that was good! thought if you had written that they went to sasuke's room, sasuke kissed him passionately, sakura bursted in in an attemp of checking if sasuke and naruto were doing you - know - what and that after she lest screeming naruto and sasuke kissed with tongue, it would be even better. also, if you want to torture sakura, you should either saw her pics of sasuke kissing passionately naruto, or make her hear a cd where she would hear sasuke calling her a bitch, or tie her in her chair, break her nails, make her bold and finally one more way is to tear all of her clothes that werent for fighting, take her lipgloss and her eye shadow and destroy them.
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Stephi:Hahaha! Dude! This was freaking amazing! I loved it! XD I especially loved how Sasuke used number 10 that night!

Benji: Wow... That was... Actually pretty good.

David (Benji's boyfriend): That has given me a few ideas *evil smirk towards Benji*
Jillkun-ness chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Haha cute story! SasuNaru pics? I wan 'em!

Btw did you really read somewhere that the original plot had SasuNaru? 3
Juura99 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Lol, very random but cool.

Pics of Sasuke and Naruto? *holds out hands expectantly* yes please! And toture Sakura?

Lol, put her in a room alone with Lee and lock them in. Then just leave em for an hour or five. XD
I'm NO Angel haha chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
It's cool. i like it! n i want to help torture sakura! PlZ!