Reviews for A Modern Day Romeo and Juliet
Eclare Drama chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
If yu ask me I think this was so sweetz! I loved this one shot it was incridable! I hope yu will write more stories on eclare and some similar to this! I would like it if yu would read my stories on eclare and review!
madi chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I love his!
RRsabi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This story is sooo cute :D *heart*
dimkasgirl07 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
that was absolutely amazing i loved it... XD
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Well done, and very cute(:

I vowed I would be in bed by 3:00 AM, though, I started reading this story, and couldn't stop, so it is now 3:30 AM exactly.

If I'm tired tomorrow, it is you and you're amazzingly sweet story's fault.

xTonksx
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Adam is a HE. It was very confusing everytime HE was referred to as SHE. otherwise great story :)
aapdfdfvdbtgad chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This is amazing you need to write more stories! :)
LaughingInvisibleShadow chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
loved this!
stained.scarlett chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Wow.

This was a fantastic one-shot.

I have to say I like it when they're long and you kept the characters real which I loved because I have to say it's frustrating if they're so out of character it's not even them anymore :P

Well with that note, fantastic job and please keep writing!
Sweetarts chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I am so In love wih this, I've re read it so many times, I 've lost count, you are a gifted writer:) And all of this is based around a Taylor Swift song. The only word I can think of to describe this one-shot is breathtaking:)
Queen Alexandrine Jennings chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
O.O wow just amazing,

11,000 words oneshot,

and it's pretty good.

Very well written,

and I like the way you base this all around

Taylor Swift's song )

good job, this is awesome,

it never got me to lose some interest,

so I must tell you congrats. _ congrats.

awesome oneshot lol,

I wish I could write one like this XD
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
This was beyond adorable, and I loved it. The only thing that irked me was that you kept referring to Adam as a she. I don't know for sure if that was intentional, but it's disrespectful. Adam is a BOY and should be referred to as HE. I'm sorry if everyone else has already said this and my lack of originality in my review rant. Keep up the good work!
xXMoment4LifeXx chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
this story is amazing and it doesnt suck you,, did a great job.! i added this to my favorites. this story was beautiful and creative.!
In True Meanings chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I totally love this! I enjoy every bit of it! I've been totally transfixed on this couple lately, and your story helped me get my eclare fix. Is that what people are using? Eclare? lol.
Steph chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I absolutely loved this story! I'm no Taylor swift fan but the song totally makes me think of eclare. Your a good writer! Sorry to be a downer, but the only flaw was that Adam definitely wouldn't like people calling him Chelsea or refferring to him as a girl or a 'she' since he's transgender, so his friends wouldn't be calling him by his girls name. Other than that, a FANTASTIC story. Definitely one of my top 3 favorites!