Reviews for Fading Sentiment
Red-Hag chapter 11 . 8/16/2014
Oh, How i love your KH stories... i've read those 3 or 4 times already and i'm never tired of them! Will you ever continue this one? Or maybe this universe doesn't inspire you anymore?

Anyway thanks for sharing your creativity with us!
kenjutsus chapter 11 . 7/13/2013
Wow, this fic is awesome! The description said that you weren't going to update this though? I'm really sorry to hear that. :( this really is an amazing fic and if possible, I hope you can update it :)
alchemist92190 chapter 11 . 6/21/2013
Omg please update this soon! This is the only good terra/aqua fox out there that I'm really enjoying. Don't stop now. It's getting soo good :)
the primrose path chapter 11 . 6/2/2013
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, ohmygosh, Heartless MANUFACTURING PLANT REACTIVATION?! I love you. XD Twists and turns everywhere. I seriously have no idea how you're going to end this, though I would have it stop with Terra and Aqua standing in front of Castle Oblivion and then laugh maniacally when everyone complains about how there's not going to be a sequel. . I hope you update soon!
miano53 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
Well, I do understand the suspicion about Terra and Aqua. They appear out of nowhere and Terra's wearing the cloak Xemnas had on.
No Heart's Throne chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Simply because I don't think I'll get that two-hundredth review I'm looking for.
Scruff the Rat chapter 11 . 11/22/2012
Yeah, you definitely need a Beta-not that I'm much one to talk. Anyway, I've seriously enjoyed your sequel, mainly because of the interactions between all the characters and the upcoming tension.

I wonder what that madman Braig is up to, though. Doesn't that nut ever take a break?
Maya chapter 11 . 11/20/2012
Woo-Hoo!? The story was Awesome !? Continue the story because is great to read. Update always OK !?
delphigirl689 chapter 11 . 10/14/2012
No you do not! Each chapter has me on the edge of my seat! I don't read Stephen King, but I have read Neil Gaiman's stuff and he's got NOTHING on your work! Please don't give up this talent of yours and remember: you are your own worst critic. I'm looking forward to your next update!
KingdomKeeperSai chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
I can not remember the last time I read a fanfic that kept me captivated thing long. It's extremely well written, a very believable concept. The characters are all in sync, absolutely love it! You have a great writing style. Keep up the great job, and please keep updating this. Despite the minimal amount of action, the small scene between Terra and Aqua was enough to be hot! I hope they get more action (even if it's "off screen")
There aren't enough fics about Terra and Aqua, you have me completely rooting for them. Promise me a happy ending, okay? I mean KH is a "disney" game, Disney stories have happy endings, right?
archsage328 chapter 11 . 8/23/2012
Tempting, but I'll have put the plushie rain on hold until I can think of someone I want to give adorable stuffed animals to.

Naw, I don't think you did the wrong one. If you have a draft for that other story, hold onto it. Maybe you'll eventually find a way to work with it.

After one of those flashbacks, I noticed that somebody's started Dream Drop Distance. That game is an insane amount of fun!

How could Lingering Vengeance be forgotten? That's what lead me here in the first place. Not to mention I put it on my wall of fame on my profile page. And I'm actually in the middle of Body and Soul, though I think I don't have that many chapters left. I really need to keep better track of things like this...

You really don't enjoy this story a whole lot, do you? I can't imagine what it's like to write a story everyone but yourself loves. But if it's such a pain for you, I think I have an idea. Find something enjoyable to counterbalance it. It doesn't even have to be another story, unless you feel like writing more. But hey, it's just an idea. If you don't like, no problem.

I used to know how to get apply for a Beta, but...look's like I didn't get it memorized. Sorry 'bout that.

I'm also returning to college, though it sounds like you just got there today. I go back to school on Sunday. And I really need to stop procrastinating and actually get back to work on my own story before I start running low on time again. The longest summer vacation of my life thus far has come and gone in a flash. Go figure.
odette115 chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Awwww- I'm really surprised Aqua and Terra made up (well, in a way... Terra still has something going on there... but I like it!) but I'm really happy about it, too- it gets annoying when a couple pulls the whole "I'm staying away to protect you" stunt... we've all heard it before. And then the other person isn't able to do anything about it- I was totally expecting this, but thankfully Aqua intervened like she should, and Terra relented. *sigh of relief*

And you are awesome at the romance scenes- you seem to understand the characters so well, and I get giddy inside when Aqua and Terra are together in your story. _ And your fight scenes are awesome as well.

Evil Braig! He's the PERFECT villain that takes over the job. He's insane, crazy strong, and just plain evil. But so lovable (in a creepy villainous way) too! Well, I guess more likeable than lovable... and love your portrayal of him- it seems he's become more insane since he came back. And love how you also incorporated a bit from DDD in there, too- still working on beating the game, but looking forward to more!

And I know this might sound evil, but I love reading/watching strong female characters get put into a victimized situation... even as a kid I always looked forward to those scenes. Is that bad. O_o So I'll admit that I'm waiting for when Braig does something horrible to Aqua (kidnap her, fight/beat her, etc.)... man, saying it out loud makes it seem even eviler. O_O

And yes, I read Lingering Vengeance. Actually started with Body and Soul, but then I looked at your other stories, and since I'm such a Terqua fan, and anything with Aqua interests me, Fading Sentiment interested me, too. And since it was a sequel, I had to read Lingering Vengeance (I'm kind of OCD in that sense... have to read things in order and no skipping :P). And then the final chapter and little teaser got me SUPER excited for Fading Sentiment. xD

And I love the way you portray Terra and Aqua when they're together! Please keep it up, and good luck with school, too. :) Lots of my friends start Thursday, too, but I have over another month until I start school. That's the quarter system for you.
Riku Uzumaki chapter 11 . 8/21/2012
Aqua is right, darkness needs to be exposed first before it can be cast out.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Part of me wanted/wants Aqua to get Stormfall back. The other part likes what you're doing with it.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

How much of DDD will you incorporate, if anything?
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
This chapter was a nice, causal change. Got some nice easy going shopping, some Terra angst (but that's a given) and THEN SEPH IS BACK OH GOD SO EXCITED. I started humming one winged angel. kfaljflsjfdas SEPHIROTH. and YAY Terra and Aqua are friends again!

And then one last dun dun duuun with Braig.
Heartless? Wait. Heartless worlds in danger SORA. AGAIN? PLEASE.
I love how Sora's slowly sort of coming back into the light with the flashbacks! Sora. As giddy as he is in KH3D (srsly the guy is like, high.) Like, oh god what if he meets them. I HAVE A MIGHTY NEEED