Reviews for Survivor
infinite eternity chapter 34 . 7/22
I am honestly scared. Save me.
infinite eternity chapter 20 . 7/21
It's horrible because I know what's going on but L co. don't! Arghhhhh
infinite eternity chapter 13 . 7/19
! Is there any way to deal with insomnia? Like, other than drugs and stuff? Lately, I've been having trouble sleeping. I go to bed at like 10:30 and can't fall asleep until past 12. At first I thought it was jetlag, because I went on a vacation recently, but it hasn't stopped! And I don't know what to do because my dad won't give me the little pill thing that starts with a m (melatonin? Or is that something else?). And it's going to suck if I still can't fall asleep by the time school starts. :((((((((((((((
infinite eternity chapter 7 . 7/19
They all seem surprised... At her deductions. I mean, yeah, they're very perceptive, but they're police. They should be less shocked about everything. Like... Yeah. Anyway, the rest is great.
PandaGirl2860 chapter 55 . 6/26
One of the most sad and best fanfic on this anime I have ever read...u literally got me crying at the end
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 55 . 6/16
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I don't really have a right to say much, since I wasn't here since the beginning, and didn't leave a review for every single one of the chapters, but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you writing (this), and how much I enjoyed reading your fic.

In short, I loved it. And I especially loved the sense of closure you provided with this epilogue - it had me clutching my chest/heart (but in a good way through!) from all the feels. It was great to know that (and how) life went on for Rei after everything settled, the outcomes, and how she found happiness. To be frank, I was rooting for Rei to get pregnant from the very beginning/chapter, you know. It was very satisfying that it happened.

Again, thank you so much for writing, and I hope you have a wonderful summer!
This story is just too close to the original. I like your ideas and the interaction between the characters have improved a LOT since chapter one but I have to admit I cheated a little after reading some of the reviews and found out that the events in your story basically happen the exact same way they do in canon thus making this fic extremely disappointing. I was hoping you were just taking your time to build up a plot where you would drastically go AU since you have a new character in the story. The fluff was great though. I'm just glad I didn't get too emotionally invested in this. I despise sad stories and L's death would've made me cry... again.
Sayu JUST mentioned her name right in front of Misa so there wasn't any reason for Misa to panic and think she messed up especially if Rei is Light's twin sister and they look similar.
I'll admit... while I'm not a huge fan of your OC, the scenes between her and L are worth reading this whole story. They're just so sweet even if L is OOC.
I dislike how your OC immediately jumps to the conclusion that Light is Kira. I mean I get the whole extremely intelligent thing you are going for here but even if Light is acting differently why would she assume the worst of her own brother and not just think he's hiding something? It seems like you're trying too hard to make Rei a smart character. It's also a shame that you've made her not close to Light at all and while she can read him she doesn't exactly seem to enjoy his company or like him as a person.
blackhawk68 chapter 55 . 2/12
God fucking damn it I'VE CRIED SO EVER SINCE THE CHAPTER OF L'S DEATH AND THEN MORE WITH MATT AND THEN MORE WITH MELLO I JUST KEEP CCRYING AND I CAN'T STOP
FUCK YOU, HUMAN EMOTIONS. FUCK YOU.
bloomsburry chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
I don't know...to be honest...it's kinda irritating how Rei suddenly figured out almost everything with properly explaining how she makes the final conclusion about the connection between the heart attacks, the first victim was just an experiment and that the killer is living in the kanto region. She doesn't explain how she made the connection. Apart from that, she doesn't even explain how she realize that L is using many aliases. The only thing she explains is through 'research', which I get tired of hearing. I hope that you can come up with an intelligent and better explanation for other circumstances in the next chapter, because I would stop reading this story altogether if everything remains the same.

When I first read the summary of this story, I thought that this story looks promising, but after reading the first and second chapter. I was getting irritated with how Rei seems to come up with the right answers without even a good explanation. It totally boggles my mind in how Rei seems to be a 'genius' and completely stupid at the same time.
ndae chapter 55 . 8/23/2015
stop reading at chap 44. it's too sad
Alexia Colette chapter 44 . 8/5/2015
I'm crying.. I want to keep reading but I'm too sad to. I've read three stories where L dies anyway and I don't think I can do it anymore. My heart is at my throat now and it hurts.
tasha chapter 55 . 6/27/2015
I absolutely LOVED This fanfic/story, you are an amazing writer.
You should write a fanfiction/story about FMA seeing as your name is currently CatchingLightAlchemist
(I love your name, very creative ;) )
Keep writing! P