Reviews for Survivor
MadHatterWeasley chapter 55 . 1/22
Oh my god. I LOVE this story so much. I'm probably going to reread it in a few weeks or months to be honest. It is the very first Death note and L/OC fanfic that I've ever read and it was sooo good. Rei was wonderful and I love her relationship with L, especially all the little cute fluffy scenes. I also loved the ending! You're a fantastic author/writer :)
Hope you're having a good day! xx
MLeggyLeaf chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
it be awesome if, if you let us to think and guess about the story. I felt like you explain everything too much with character's own narration that leave us little to imagine maybe um to add the mysteries, like we can interpret it un our own what L think about the pie . well yeah maybe cause iyou use first person pov it cant be avoided. love it anwy
MLeggyLeaf chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
it looks like she is a mary sue. but actually I like her. she was supposed to be a genius anwy. I like how even when she is right, she is humble enough, not to brag or sounds obnoxius that will make her annoying mary sue.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
she is confident in her abilities. almost arrogant. love it so
Miss Invisible chapter 44 . 8/3/2016
I am sorry but I shall not be continuing as I cried too much once L re-died after dying in the series (for which I bawled) and I'm too sad now to continue as the lack of L makes me very disheartened :( but I wish you the best of luck with this series as it was a delight to read and any further stories you may write... Woah that sounded weirdly professional as I read it over... Like a note of resignation
infinite eternity chapter 34 . 7/22/2016
I am honestly scared. Save me.
infinite eternity chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
It's horrible because I know what's going on but L co. don't! Arghhhhh
infinite eternity chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
! Is there any way to deal with insomnia? Like, other than drugs and stuff? Lately, I've been having trouble sleeping. I go to bed at like 10:30 and can't fall asleep until past 12. At first I thought it was jetlag, because I went on a vacation recently, but it hasn't stopped! And I don't know what to do because my dad won't give me the little pill thing that starts with a m (melatonin? Or is that something else?). And it's going to suck if I still can't fall asleep by the time school starts. :((((((((((((((
infinite eternity chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
They all seem surprised... At her deductions. I mean, yeah, they're very perceptive, but they're police. They should be less shocked about everything. Like... Yeah. Anyway, the rest is great.
PandaGirl2860 chapter 55 . 6/26/2016
One of the most sad and best fanfic on this anime I have ever read...u literally got me crying at the end
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 55 . 6/16/2016
Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I don't really have a right to say much, since I wasn't here since the beginning, and didn't leave a review for every single one of the chapters, but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you writing (this), and how much I enjoyed reading your fic.

In short, I loved it. And I especially loved the sense of closure you provided with this epilogue - it had me clutching my chest/heart (but in a good way through!) from all the feels. It was great to know that (and how) life went on for Rei after everything settled, the outcomes, and how she found happiness. To be frank, I was rooting for Rei to get pregnant from the very beginning/chapter, you know. It was very satisfying that it happened.

Again, thank you so much for writing, and I hope you have a wonderful summer!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/4/2016
This story is just too close to the original. I like your ideas and the interaction between the characters have improved a LOT since chapter one but I have to admit I cheated a little after reading some of the reviews and found out that the events in your story basically happen the exact same way they do in canon thus making this fic extremely disappointing. I was hoping you were just taking your time to build up a plot where you would drastically go AU since you have a new character in the story. The fluff was great though. I'm just glad I didn't get too emotionally invested in this. I despise sad stories and L's death would've made me cry... again.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/4/2016
Sayu JUST mentioned her name right in front of Misa so there wasn't any reason for Misa to panic and think she messed up especially if Rei is Light's twin sister and they look similar.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/4/2016
I'll admit... while I'm not a huge fan of your OC, the scenes between her and L are worth reading this whole story. They're just so sweet even if L is OOC.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/4/2016
I dislike how your OC immediately jumps to the conclusion that Light is Kira. I mean I get the whole extremely intelligent thing you are going for here but even if Light is acting differently why would she assume the worst of her own brother and not just think he's hiding something? It seems like you're trying too hard to make Rei a smart character. It's also a shame that you've made her not close to Light at all and while she can read him she doesn't exactly seem to enjoy his company or like him as a person.
1,248 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »