Reviews for Survivor
Annedq chapter 55 . 9/28
I'm crying :(
hannah.roberts.5095110 chapter 13 . 9/4
Does Light know of her reaction to her kidnappers? There wasn't a scene where that happened
PrewalShadeX chapter 55 . 8/27
I'm not sure if you'll get this. From what i've seen your account has been inactive since 2016. However after staying up until 3 am reading this, i felt i had to write to you. I don't know how you did it, but this story made me go through so many emotions. From laughing to crying ive felt every emotion possible. The ending to this story was perfect, the last sentence even more so. I hope you come back to writing. All i want now is reunion in the afterlife. between L and Rei. That would be pretty cool huh?
I don't know if you'll ever read this. I hope you do. I hope you understand that this story and the meaning behind it touched me in a way ive never felt before.
I guess that's all.
Thank you for bringing me on an incredible journey.
anon chapter 55 . 7/12
aw fuck i can't stop crying
Luna Latanya chapter 2 . 6/13
You haven't written her as someone who wears makeup and if that's on purpose, then I'm really proud and happy.
MadHatterWeasley chapter 55 . 1/22
Oh my god. I LOVE this story so much. I'm probably going to reread it in a few weeks or months to be honest. It is the very first Death note and L/OC fanfic that I've ever read and it was sooo good. Rei was wonderful and I love her relationship with L, especially all the little cute fluffy scenes. I also loved the ending! You're a fantastic author/writer :)
Hope you're having a good day! xx
MLeggyLeaf chapter 5 . 11/20/2016
it be awesome if, if you let us to think and guess about the story. I felt like you explain everything too much with character's own narration that leave us little to imagine maybe um to add the mysteries, like we can interpret it un our own what L think about the pie . well yeah maybe cause iyou use first person pov it cant be avoided. love it anwy
MLeggyLeaf chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
it looks like she is a mary sue. but actually I like her. she was supposed to be a genius anwy. I like how even when she is right, she is humble enough, not to brag or sounds obnoxius that will make her annoying mary sue.
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
she is confident in her abilities. almost arrogant. love it so
Miss Invisible chapter 44 . 8/3/2016
I am sorry but I shall not be continuing as I cried too much once L re-died after dying in the series (for which I bawled) and I'm too sad now to continue as the lack of L makes me very disheartened :( but I wish you the best of luck with this series as it was a delight to read and any further stories you may write... Woah that sounded weirdly professional as I read it over... Like a note of resignation
infinite eternity chapter 34 . 7/22/2016
I am honestly scared. Save me.
infinite eternity chapter 20 . 7/21/2016
It's horrible because I know what's going on but L co. don't! Arghhhhh
infinite eternity chapter 13 . 7/19/2016
! Is there any way to deal with insomnia? Like, other than drugs and stuff? Lately, I've been having trouble sleeping. I go to bed at like 10:30 and can't fall asleep until past 12. At first I thought it was jetlag, because I went on a vacation recently, but it hasn't stopped! And I don't know what to do because my dad won't give me the little pill thing that starts with a m (melatonin? Or is that something else?). And it's going to suck if I still can't fall asleep by the time school starts. :((((((((((((((
infinite eternity chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
They all seem surprised... At her deductions. I mean, yeah, they're very perceptive, but they're police. They should be less shocked about everything. Like... Yeah. Anyway, the rest is great.
PandaGirl2860 chapter 55 . 6/26/2016
One of the most sad and best fanfic on this anime I have ever read...u literally got me crying at the end
1,253 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »