Reviews for The Ineffable
crazykenz chapter 2 . 1/25
Umm... I noticed that you haven't updated in a few years and was wondering if you were going to continue... its really good and i'm really exited!
timsgirlashley chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
please continue this great story!
TheLingeringWolf chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
Awesome story. I love it! You write well and this story follows a structured plot. Very pleasant to read! :)
The-lazy-bum chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
UPDATE!
Hummelf chapter 2 . 7/7/2012
Awesome:) Gosh am I right? that is akira from special a right? haha:) just guessing:)
Alycat1997 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Can you finish it? plz!
AnimeOtaku4444 chapter 2 . 3/28/2012
Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Where's the rest of the story? And it hasn't been updated in TWO YEARS! Must... know... what... happens... next... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! I've enjoyed it so much until now!
Anvelite chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Please continue!
frankengirl12 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
*shocked* OMG! Maa-kun has a rival! This is interesting! Please continue it!
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Aww,What a good friend.I like (Wanting life to be a koren !)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
She gots a perceptive friend. This very cute.
kawaii chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
I think this is so cute!

just 2 things:

1. wouldn't Fumino be called Fumino Ojiro, now that she is married and doesn't need to hide it?

2. if she doesn't need to hide it, why would she be particularly bothered about people knowing about their relationship?

there probably is a reason and I just haven't read it properly, melikes the story though, please update. O_O
person D chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
this is great!

im really getting "into" the story, tha charachters are relistic too
Rose chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Soooooo cute!I love it!
fumino-chan chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
I really like your story. Is there a chance that you will continue writíng it, since it's been so long since you last updated?

Please, please, please continue uploading. I really want to find out how the story develops.