Reviews for Harry Potter and The One Last Chance
Deathday Party Planner chapter 13 . 5/4
Excellent! I just love a Harmony redux story, thank you for sharing this one.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 3/22
Interesting story, but it would be much more readable if you remembered that the contraction of "you are" is "you're". "Your" indicates possessive, as in "You're probably losing readers due to your grammar errors."
123irish chapter 1 . 3/16
Great, it was an OMAKE and I missed it, now I feel like an idiot! The last half still stands though, hurt or kill Hermione and I curse all the monikers that you have or ever will use!
123irish chapter 13 . 3/16
both Lucy and Bella were killed by the spider in the graveyard scene in 9 chapter 8, and if you ever continue this story and allow Hermione to be killed or even hurt I 123irish will curse this and all other monikers that you can come up with. Let it be on your head!
Alucard-Masters chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
while the story has turned for the worst and i hope to the goddess's that its only temporary, i can only say that i await the next chapter to see what horrors unfold...and if harry manages to pull out something that outclasses the grand arcanum.
Alucard-Masters chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
dying of laughter...oh goddess this was one of the top three chapters of any story i have ever read.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
This is an interesting premise (adding Stargate characters to reptilia's challenge); however your spelling really put me off.
The difference between YOU'RE and YOUR is covered in first grade English class. That you apparently don't know this makes you look uneducated. Or possibly just too lazy to proofread.
I would say you should go back and beta this, but as you haven't updated in a few years it seems a little pointless. I hope your language skills have improved since this fic.
jupimako chapter 13 . 8/4/2014
Very fun story! I hope you add more someday.
jupimako chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I Really Really like your version of events!
jupimako chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
Hahaha! Priceless!
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Hehehe. I like your take on the challenge! And using Stargate to help out? ::grins::
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
heh
when i was in primary school i had a best friend named Cameron mitchell
gold ol' alice berney school
Vegasman59 chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
You sure know when to dump a cliffy...Come Back!
redwolf23456 chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Great Story so far
continental-line chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...