Reviews for Harry Potter and The One Last Chance
Jestrbob chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
Following his story. Are you still writing. This has a slightly different twist.

I kept reading about your deployment. I do hope all went well and you are home safe and sound.

Good will westpac cruise,
Gulf of Tonkin 1970-71 and 73
jestrbob...
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
It's Lucius god dammit! And I thought u killed him of at the graveyard?
Guest chapter 10 . 2/19/2016
Huh. Here I thought I knew what was coming with Lupin. But snapes sister/cousin?! Bloody hell!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/19/2016
Yes! She is Remus' daughter!
PoseidonPrince chapter 13 . 2/19/2016
O.o
phoenixnext chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
I hope someday you will return to writing. This is a good story and I'd love to read your conclusion. Thank you for serving!
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
Well hopefully updates are not to far in the future

excellent entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 12/16/2015
Definitely and Defiantly if you forget the second I the spell check default is defiantly.

Exceptional entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 12/16/2015
Excellent entertainment
Deathday Party Planner chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
Excellent! I just love a Harmony redux story, thank you for sharing this one.
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Interesting story, but it would be much more readable if you remembered that the contraction of "you are" is "you're". "Your" indicates possessive, as in "You're probably losing readers due to your grammar errors."
123irish chapter 1 . 3/16/2015
Great, it was an OMAKE and I missed it, now I feel like an idiot! The last half still stands though, hurt or kill Hermione and I curse all the monikers that you have or ever will use!
123irish chapter 13 . 3/16/2015
both Lucy and Bella were killed by the spider in the graveyard scene in 9 chapter 8, and if you ever continue this story and allow Hermione to be killed or even hurt I 123irish will curse this and all other monikers that you can come up with. Let it be on your head!
Doctor Psychosis chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
while the story has turned for the worst and i hope to the goddess's that its only temporary, i can only say that i await the next chapter to see what horrors unfold...and if harry manages to pull out something that outclasses the grand arcanum.
Doctor Psychosis chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
dying of laughter...oh goddess this was one of the top three chapters of any story i have ever read.