Reviews for Mosque At Ground Zero
Tamie K chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Spoken truth.
Tamie K chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Smh. Sad. Well there are two mosques in the place where two great temples of Jerusalem once stood. The Temple mount. Imagine seeing the third Jewish temple built as in Revelation chapter 11.
Your poetry, by the way, is very thought-provoking. Nicely done.
Seacook chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Have read this over several times but still can't quite figure out 1) how a community center is comparable to a taco stand, bowling alley, or shopping mall (the building in question previously housed a Burlington Coat Factory, so it's already been a retail space) and B) why something that isn't going to be at "ground zero" is still considered to be "at ground zero".
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Dear autumnrose:

Uh-huh. So what movie is this based on, exactly? Some documentary I've never heard of?

nikkilittle chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Groan! Look up "Park 51" at Wikipedia.
sallyferrell chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
You're right. Things will never be the same. And, being a native Texan, THERE SHOULD NOT BE TACO STANDS NEAR THE ALAMO. I'll get off my soapbox now! :)
megawoman 5210 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
And I think your point is that you're against building a mosque at Ground Zero because it is a place where a natural disaster happened.

P.S.-Where did you get those ideas?
Hoshi Nagaiki chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Hello! I liked the style of your poem. We were just talking about this in my government class and its always nice to hear people's opinions especially when expressed creatively. I just wanted to point out that the Alamo is still standing and there are taco stands all around it :-D Otherwise, I liked the writing style. Keep writing!
StormyMonday chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Thank you for this. I really admire your courage for posting. It's a shame no one else reviewed. )