Reviews for Little Surprises
ImmixRikudou chapter 12 . 8/19/2016
Aaaaaahhh that nursery AND I AM SO EXCITE OMG. Please continue
ImmixRikudou chapter 5 . 8/17/2016
AAAAAAHHHHHH-
I NEED MORE I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
limnamae chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Hello...! (Echo...) Is anybody here? ,,, (Another echo).. Well if you are there somewhere wont you please update soon? I have been waiting for this story to come out. If you muse is still MIA then catch a new one.. Or try to give it chocolate - most muses like that.. Also - Jou is pregnant isnt he? Arh I hope he is.. And the rest of the bunch get pregant too. It would be awesome.. To quote another awesome story I love by a author whom I think is named Juniper or something like that and the story name which is gone from my brain (yay my brain.. It remembers nothing.. Or not) "SPAWN...! "
Hugs and kisses
Exotica22 chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
This is a great story; I hope you do continue it.

This part of the story was so cute and powerful at the same time, that I said awwwwwwww
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
GirlsRuleEverAfter chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
And that ,kids, is how you wake up a sleepy lover. Can't wait for the next chapter
doomedpassion chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
honey, i miss your fic XD
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
LandDeathNote chapter 10 . 9/25/2012
if you ever plan pon making any one else pregnant make Ryou. I want him to be a mommy.
Phoenix's Moon chapter 10 . 9/24/2012
*Stares* Read the entire story, the previois one and this one in one night. Your writing style is extremely enjoyable to read and the sheer plot of it all is overwhelming. Your explanation for Mpreg is more convincing then the 'shadow realm' or 'magical item/orignal default DNA' misshap. But please write more and post soon!
Lover's Rebirth
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
LandDeathNote chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Plz update soon I just got a new account so I could follow this story and I don't want it to go to waste. I love these stories so make more OK. You better.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2012
Update soon plz plz plz plz I usually only read compleated stories cause i read so fast but you got me hooked on animalistic love yesterday and I can't wait plz plz plz plz plz update. Oh and quick question couldn't Tea be their friend again. I mean they technacally aren't gay anymoere and I think her figuring that out would be a good plot twist. OK Shutting up now bye.
KatherineDarkQueenRiddle666 chapter 9 . 6/19/2012