Reviews for Unreal Truths
lemerly chapter 35 . 11/28/2014
Sorry! I read this ages ago but i completely forgot to review! i know its been one for years now but i wanna leave a review anyway haha so sorry for not doing it sooner :)

I loved this story! Ryou and Marik they hadn't a clue Bakura an Mariku were going to pop up out like that!

I liked all the descriptions you gave in this it was really good! :) it was really clever out of Marik though not to swallow the pill unlike Ryou haha

anyway i really liked this fic :D
Little Yugi Moto chapter 35 . 6/12/2013
That was...new. I don't usually read theifshipping, but this HAS to be the best so far! I almost cried (which is a very hard thing to do) when Bakura gave Marik that ring and Mariku gave him his hair. I loved it ! Keep writing please! :)
WhoWantsPie chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
So I’ve been reading your fic up this point and can i say I LOVE IT! I love Mariku in this he is cute and him and Ryou god love death shipping The characters seem a bit out of character but I DONT CARE AT THIS POINT I’m hooked and i was in tears when Bakura found Marik hurt. By the way are you going to write any more fanfictions?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
Stepshipping. Giving a whole new meaning to cybersex.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 35 . 5/18/2012
a great story
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 29 . 5/18/2012
why do i have a bad feeling that when Marik wakes up he won't rememebr a thing?
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
Somebody is getting fired tomorrow. i love this line. great story
reviewer chapter 35 . 3/18/2012
this is a really good story, but is it the end because it doesnt explain what happened to atem and seto or mokuba and that other guy (sorry forgot his name) its really good i just want to know if thats it, i mean it kinda just ends you know?
just some reviewer chapter 13 . 3/17/2012
youve made a really good book hear, i cant decide which scene i want you to write abot next, theyre all good :D well done! you really should be an author btw, youd be awesome, thanx for being awesome btw! tell your mother thanx for making you alive! haha :D
EllieAnnXO chapter 35 . 3/4/2012
im soo sad this story is over! i want more!
VampirePrinssess chapter 35 . 3/3/2012
Me- AW that was so cute haha, it's sad that it's over :( but I'm also happy that they found a house were they could live happily

Isy- I loved all that Mariku when through it was funny but I feel bad for him too

i really do wonder what they did to get all that money

great story

Me- yeah we loved it
TheAverIn chapter 23 . 3/3/2012
OMG poor Ryo lol i felt so embarrassed for him iv read this fic before and i nearly died when the part came up he groping poor Marik who like WTF lol good job lol this pat hard r me to read i feel so embarrassed for him XD
Nique13 chapter 35 . 3/1/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I'm glad that they found their dream house.

...even if I really want it.
r2mich2 chapter 34 . 12/5/2011
Oh that chapter was absolutely adorable. I know I haven't been reading this story on this account but I'm WANG-Mich-YAO. This chapter actually made me cry because I found Mariku the most perfect little cute thing EVER for doing that for Marik.

I cant wait for an update! :D
EllieAnnXO chapter 34 . 10/23/2011
this is the most amazing story and beautiful chapter ive ever read. i seriously wish it would never end.