Reviews for Breaking Sai With Animal Crossing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
lol, I know where they're coming from. I remember when I used to play this game and even though my addiction wasn't as severe it was still pretty bad. I never did finish it though. Haha, I doubt anyone ever really does, besides Sai. A very cute fic that not only brought back memories for Team 7, but for me as well. Nice job.
The.Teal.Rose chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
lol. oh wow, that's awesome :) I loved how he came to her with advice in the middle of the night, so typical Sai. I used to love animal crossing, such a strangely adorable game. my siblings and I used to play pranks on one another via mail and house visits. Cute idea for a story though and your descriptions were good as well. I enjoyed it immensely.
iKiohri chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hahah. I loved Naruto's and Sakura's last line:

"Shower first."

LOLOL.

I haven't actually played Animal Crossing before. Although, based on Farmville and other games that sound similar to your description of it, I can kinda guess how addicting it is.
saiseki chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Haha; Animal Crossing. I remember when I would play it non-stop a few years back.

Awesome fic, it was cute. _

-genisIJ
ramenrulz8P chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I remember when I was like that... I still haven't completed the game... I absolutly hate them for making us waste our lives on something so addicting! Great Fic!
White-Tainted-Red chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Oh my gawsh. That was so hilarious I almost peed my pants. I LOVE Animal Crossing, it took over my life for a good couple of months, and it took me a while to finally start playing other games. I still have Wild World and City Folk, though I barely play them. Like once every 6 months I look at the game cover and I'm like... I need to play this right now. I was so obsessed. Ahaha. I love how all of Team 7 played the game. It was cute!