Reviews for Little Angela
MichaellaD chapter 19 . 9/15/2014
I assume you died? ;)
(Please let me be wrong, otherwise I just made a highly inappropriate joke.)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2012
Hey just wondering, not that it's a problem, why you didn't stick to Jane's wife and daughter's real names: Angela and Charlotte?
Did you know they had been named?
13 Jo chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Red John? Well, it would be interesting to see where you take this story from here. Update.
allison chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
again, decent premise, but two things: yes, this is loaded with grammatical/sentence structure errors. you might want to look for a beta reader. and two, stick to one pov, no more than two. if you tell what each ind character is thinking, it's gonna get even more difficult to read.
Allison chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
good beginning, but you need need need to separate speaking paragraphs, otherwise it's very clumsy and hard to read. Also I hope there is some exposition in the coming chapters; need to know how old Angela is, how she came to be, circumstances of her birth, etc. I look forward to reading what comes next (how the hell is Jane gonna react to this?)
TotalCitron chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
oh exciting! sorry, it's not long i'm in a rush.
lil.ramen.lover chapter 18 . 4/20/2011
lisbon has green eyes.
Jisbon4ever chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
Yay!... You updated and Lisbon woke up! Or is it Chloe. lol I bet she is anxious to know what is going on. I am so happy that Jane is happy too. :-D I am so excĂ­ted for the next chapters. P.S. I don't know if this was meant for the story but Lisbon has green eyes not brown. :-)
13 Jo chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
Happy to see you continuing. Update soon!
LAurore chapter 18 . 4/17/2011
Hey ! I'm glad you updated ! Hope I could read the next chapter soon !

Bye and carry on ! ;)
13 Jo chapter 17 . 1/24/2011
Yay! I am happy that Angela is going to be with Jane. I really want to see how they get along. Lisbon's child with Jane! Looking forward to it. Please UPDATE!
13 Jo chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
I liked this chapter though it was short. And Angela was cute. Wish I could've seen Cho dozing and waking up. LOL! Loved that in Red Sky at night.
13 Jo chapter 15 . 1/24/2011
VanPelt's a good choice. I would've liked Jane better. But I see his point!
LAurore chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
I like this story but I want Lisbon to get better !
Anna chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
I like that Jane has ro watch over Angela. Looking forward to more!