Reviews for Choices, choices
roankun chapter 14 . 5/12/2012
After that last review, I haven't followed this story at all (considering my absence from ). The point is, I've changed my opinion. The only thing I DO remember is chapter 1 or rather 11, and how cute it was.

I rediscovered this fic today, read it to its entirety, and loved it. I went ずきゅん! and キタ! a lot of times. That was soooo cute. I love your portrayal of Haruhi and especially Kyon being tsundere. XD

I kinda want a sequel to this (have mixed feelings about that though) or at least one other Haruhi fic from you, but seems like you're not writing anymore, huh? Such a shame.

By the way, just wondering, but... what happened to the Ring? ...Did they find it? I'm pretty sure I didn't miss reading anything, or did the jumbled chapters mess up my brain?
ChaosRune chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
And now this chapter is marked as chapter 9, can you tell me which sequence is correct before I spoil myself even more?
ChaosRune chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Ok, I think all your chapters are messed up in order, or something went wrong with the site, here it says

Chapter 11:

I think I'm in love.

chapter 4 is:

hapter 7:

The next time we saw each other, it was considerably awkward and strained.
QueenOfKites chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
LOLOLOL
sam not fisher chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
ill be honest bro this is pretty good. i like it. but don't insert japanese words when you don't have to. stuff like doozo and ne can be replaced with english words quite easily. word like senpai on the other hand are harder to translate and represent a concept harder to replace in english. basaically this a story in english so it gives the writing more impact when it is in english. otherwise gratuitious (i know i didn't spell that right) use of foreign language just sounds... off.

otherwise keep it up.
Relel chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
Aww. That was so sweet! I really loved it. I'm kind of sad, now that it's over, but it was an amazing story!
TyPinG sLOwLy chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
Great job! I think the last chapter was well placed. It makes sense now ;. It might be intresting to read it in the normal order now :).

I thought the last scene was adorable! I'm going to fav your story now.

Ja ne!
Anmynous chapter 14 . 10/1/2010
Complete!

...?
HarimaHige chapter 10 . 9/18/2010
good work. funny story
TyPinG sLOwLy chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
Now I'm just confused? For some reason, it feels like I just spoiled myself by reading the last chapter of a book -.-

I liked how you mixed up the chapters before. . . but it's kind of akward for the cimax to be in the middle (or 2/3's) of the story. I know you were going for the whole mixed up episode thing like in the anime but . . . they put the most exciting episode at the end. What I'm saying is, mix up the chapters so it's not too confusing please :D.

I would say I liked the chapter but . . . I don't know what's going on (or why Kyon's suddenly saying "go out with me!").
Anmynous chapter 7 . 9/4/2010
What is "sou desu ka"?
roankun chapter 6 . 9/4/2010
I've been following this fic (or at least, I keep an eye out for it whenever I browse this part of the site), and I must say this.

Chap 1 had impact. Or Chap 11, as you call it. Either way, it had impact. As a loyal HaruKyon shipper, I loved every bit of it.

From then on, it had been losing its impact. Sure, you're writing style is good, and the plot's not bad at all, but I guess it just lost "it," whatever "it" you used to make that impact.

Not saying your fic is bad, keep it up.

PS. You're weird, watching the movie before the 2009 eps. Now you missed out on BLR which is an important plot device in the movie. :P
kigamin chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
"I wouldn't want Haruhi to hear what goes on inside my head." LOL! It would be horrible.

"Some have even suggested killing someone close to her in order to see how she reacts and observe the eruption of data." Hint of Asakura, right?

"When you're in the SOS Brigade, you start to acquire the paranoia of punctuality." XD! You better not be late when you have to meet Suzumiya... Or else... -suspense music-

Good work!
too lazy to login chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
ooohh~

i want more :D
Sudden Enigma chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
I find the Ring idea funny. I'll likely continue reading as you update.

Also something I've realized; In chapter 2, the whole thing about "am't"... The proper contraction for "am not" is "ain't", if I'm not mistaken. English is such a silly language. Not to mention it sounds like slang, and Kyon doesn't really use much of it.