Reviews for Your Turn
SlySmilesStutteringHints chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
I like this story :) And I can't wait for the next part!
weedopos chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Ugh..so excited for you to continue this. It's very good. :)
WinterAquair chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Hey. don't worry about the comparisons. I'm enjoying the story as it is, and it's all like, Rachel and streaking! HOT! I love this story... don't worry about what they say, because this story is amazing, and we're just getting started! This is like, true artistry. I hope you continue... (don't let them get to you)
Cassicio chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Damn... Duck, Duck, Goose. Haven't played that in FOREVER XD

More please!
Mama Bear and Her Cubs chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
You had me on the chapter Duck, Duck, Goose. Thank you for this. I loved it.

Loved how BOTH Rachel & Brittany were all about protecting Rachel's stuffed duck. Although Brittany didn't have a problem with 'duck murder' Puck's treatment of the little fellow.

Hmmmm... wonder what favorite stuffed animal that Artie has kept from his childhood? Also what is Quinn, Puck, Finn and the others are. (That would be fun to tell your readers).
SlySmilesStutteringHints chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
YES! I was hoping someone would do another story like Playing Games! I thank youuu! I loved that story and I can tell I'm gonna love this one! :)
writting is love chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
Great story cant wait for ur update :)
Fallen.Debutante chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
agh don't leave me hanging :P update soon?
WinterAquair chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Can't wait!
Ms. Geek chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
i loved FerryBerry's Playing Games, and i loved the ending of it but i still wanted more, so i am really happy that this story exists. and if the begining is anything to go by i won't be dissappointed. good luck with your writing. i am most definitely looking forward to more.
Mama Bear and Her Cubs chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Just make this story YOUR own story - don't steal from Farberry please. Seeing how you are thinking along the lines of: bondage - it does sound different.

If it begins to sound like Farberry's words: then I'm stopping reading.
f00f00 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
gleek chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
follow up please.. this is exciting. good start
133 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9