Reviews for The Volume's The Same
Sonib89 chapter 57 . 11/21/2011
Yay my lil sis is back! Can't wait to read what u got for us!
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 57 . 11/21/2011
im super excited!
LeahMarie chapter 57 . 11/21/2011
*jumps around like a maniac* I knew this wasn't the end of Kayley Michaels! aaaahhhh! I can't wait to start reading it! I've missed your stories so much!
Flufferz chapter 57 . 11/21/2011
Can I just say how uber excited I am, even though I already expressed to you how excited I am?
bill chapter 56 . 8/3/2011
you hate me that last line is a cliff hanger and you end it how could you but still one of the best stories on this website good luck i might drop in from time to time.
LeahMarie chapter 56 . 8/1/2011
aaww I can't believe thats it! Then ending did feel like a cliff hanger...I'm guessing things between Shawn and Kayley and HHH eventually got better? I hope so! I'm really going to miss these stories! I didn't realize that it had almost been a year since you started this one! Time goes by fast!
hannaX chapter 56 . 8/1/2011
I can't believe it's over.

I cried at the ending, not because it was the right way to end the story, because it was the end of the 'Kayley Michaels Adventure.'

This last chapter was everything I could have dreamed of. The fact that she made up with John and Phil/Punk made me smile, and that she was pregnant was basically the cherry on top.

This is hands downs, my all-time favourite story on this site and i will start reading from where it all started at Priceless Sweet Chin Music.

Thank you for writing such an amazing story, and I hope to read more from you soon!

xo
Flufferz chapter 56 . 7/31/2011
BEST ENDING EVER!tHIS WAS SO AMAZING!
Whitttyyy76 chapter 56 . 7/31/2011
Omgg Nooooo. Im soo sad its over. *wipes a tear* but im so glad u decided to end it this way. I mean it wouldve been the right thing to do to make ammends with Shawn. Aww but thank you so much for makin such a wonderfull story. I loved it soo much and could never forget it ::)
Kaiya's Watergarden chapter 56 . 7/31/2011
what? gah you can't leave it like that! Great chapter i loved it and i loved the whole series. thank you for updating and writing. you are amazing.
Xandman216 chapter 56 . 7/31/2011
great story...loved it!
Sonib89 chapter 56 . 7/31/2011
AWW ITS OVER :.( Well I can truly say this was a Great story! I'm happy that she was able to forgive John and Phil, adn the phone call to Shawn totally did it for me, a girl will always need her dad. Loved it sis great job!
tvrox12 chapter 55 . 7/27/2011
Great chapter! SO sad though...

I can't wait for the next chapter!
LeahMarie chapter 55 . 7/23/2011
goodness this was just mindblowing! she let them have it! I can't believe this story is coming to an end...I hope you end it on a happy note!

So how did you like Deahtly Hallows, words can't describe how much I loved it! Snape defiantly stole the show!
Xandman216 chapter 55 . 7/23/2011
oh wow...I'm really glad they both told them all off and how they felt...sucks that they got their wish though and she left the company