Reviews for 30 Thoughts of Light
stories-such-as chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I just found this story again after reading it for the first time forever ago... I still cry at the end. Every time.
Akirawr chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
My god, that was one short but very nice fanfiction

If only you added the part where Light gave that 'heartwrenching' scream. It could be as if he is screaming at the fact that he had loved L

Nonetheless, it is a very nice oneshot

-Chocy.
Gwyn Paige chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I like this Light better than the one in the series...awesome job, it made me go AWWW at the end :')
anita4869 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This was very sad, but still so sweet...

I loved it.

And I wish L was still alive -I think we all do

Great job!
lizardandtheitcarlos23 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
effing depressing
L. M. Lockehart chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Yes, but its much more romantic and dreamy to think of it as him wanting to protect L, you know? Because in my fanfiction, Light didn't know he loved L. L, who thought of Light as his first friend. They were competing the whole time, which can block out feelings for one another. Once he gets that first wave of 'it's finally over' reality sets in. He didn't realize it at first, but slowly mentally (in actual time very quickly) he starts to gain conciousness of his feelings towards L. But thank you so much for reading :D do come again!

All of you, thanks sooooo much! I'm really grateful for your comments!

Sincerely,

L.M.
Sarahmint chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Light grabbed L not just to break his fall (perhaps out of respect to a formitable opponent), but to control and capture L and silence him so he cannot st anything to warn the other officers who Kits is or where the Shinigami (Rem) is.
Sarahmint chapter 1 . 9/11/2010