Reviews for Ducking the Slings and Arrows of Love
Jovianokami chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Lol this reminds me of well me when I was that young. But Feral really needs to keep a better eye on his kitten. Next time he might be so luck.
GreyDog chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
I'm just curiouse did this ever happen to you?

Anyway good story, you should make a story about the kitten getting lost or kitnapped by someone, maybe funny, the story goes on an they find their kitten.
shadewatcher chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
lol Too freaking cute! :3 I soo do love a kitten tale. lol Poor Uly that kit will have him pulling out his fur before long. _ Can't wait to see what happens next, will be waiting.
shadewatcher chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
lol Nice one! XD Poor Uly he really needs to keep his mind on the task at hand. Course with his line of work that means multitasking to the extreme. lol Love it as always. _ Will be waiting for more.
GreyDog chapter 6 . 8/22/2010
Aw that nice! Whats that smell...oh my god clean up in Ferals pants
GreyDog chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
O_o (Gulp) dame Callie scares me
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
LOL Nice! That soo would explain Callie being soo overboard. lol Poor Uly he is in for one rough ride. _ Can't wait to see what happens next will be waiting.
GreyDog chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Kittens for Feral and Callie
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
LOL Nice! XD Making Callie a little ooc though aren't you? She's never that much of a drama queen, if she were she'd have probably been dead several times over in the series. lol Still cute. Poor Uly though, hope things get better for him. _ Will be waiting to see.
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Poor Uly he late for everything!
trekker77 chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
Yeah, I'm single, and I'm STAYING that way, thank you very much.

Very funny.
GreyDog chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Are woman really like this becuase if they are then I never marring one
Warrior Star chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
And to think, just this morning I was afraid of staying single. XD