Reviews for Everything is not okay
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
I think you should leave it. This way, we readers can make our own endings. Well-written and keep it up!
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That's cute.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Jess is pretty awesome. Too bad she has to die.
badmoonrisingccr chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Hey, NC, this was a good read. You had a lot of emotion, and I think you played up the Jessica moments really well. I liked how you started the beginning, with Sam already with the paramedics. As I am a backstory person, I would have liked to have seen more of Dean and Sam's interactions in the past, and why they were so broken right now.
knp10 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...Write a sequel! I am begging u! I loved how completely cute and loving this was, and how jessica was understanding...just please write more!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I absolutely looove it! Everything about it was perfect!
PapiEsteven chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Awesome one, you should continue it in my opinion
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I would really love to see more of this story. It's just awesome. It's so sad, but under that it's full of strength, which feels like an odd thing to say about a story that starts with an attempted suicide, but it's true.
milael chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
I liked this OS, it was very good. Poor Sammy, he almost killed himself because he thought Dean was done with him. Jess is so understandable and accepts the love there is between the two brothers, I love her. Please a sequel would be great.
Genim Stilinski chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
OMGOMGOMGOMG! YOU MUST GO ON! This is so sad! I wanna know what happens!
XxShadowDragonxX chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Plz write more this is brilliant!

But I'm just wondering why Jessica was so understanding? I'm not complaining, it was a change from some of the other stoires I've read. And I get the 'Love has no boundaries' but if you do continue writting more, then could you maybe explain why Jessica is so understanding, coz as you can guess I'm a little courious.

x
cold kagome chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
OMG... WHY DID SAMMY TRY TO KILL HIMSELF FOR... AWWW.. POOR SAMMY. AND POOR DEAN TOO.. POUTED

LOVE IT.. YUP.. SOO BITTER SWEET..
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I really like where this story is headed. It would be nice to see it added to. I would love to hear what happened before to make Sam this desperate. I would love to see Dean break down his walls and accept. To help Sam and himself. Intriguing. Thank you!
absolutely-a-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
you should definatly add more to this story! maybe what happens to jess after they leave or a talk between jess and dean or what happens after sam gets out or what happens when/if john finds out...i dont know but those are a few suggestions
dreamsofpadackles chapter 1 . 8/19/2010